Realisation

Todoroki point of view

I woke up to curly hair tickling my nose. I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Midoriya. Our hands were intertwined, my head resting on hers and her head buried in my chest. I felt her breathing against my at a steady paste, she was in the world of dreams. I stared at her for a moment before checking my phone. 2:35 We have ten minutes to get to class! I poked at her face to get up, only for my had to be swatted away. "I don't wanna... Get up. I'm so warm mom. Let me- *sniff* let me just hug Shoto-" she thought I was her mom. Heh she wants a hug hmm. I'll give her a hug. I picked her up from the bed bridal style and hugged her close to my chest. "Izu you're gonna be late to class if you don't wake up, and you want to see Todoroki don't you?" I said with a sly grin. "Mhm but my bed is so soft and warm ma-" she opened her eyes finally, half asleep. "*Yawn* oh, hi Shoto... Shoto! Wait wahh!" She was moving around so much we fell. She was on top my, her chest pressing against my stomach. "Afternoon sleeping beauty." I said with a chuckle, before realising how much time we had to get to class. Midoriya had been staring at me with a blush. "Oh shoot sorry Izuku but we gotta get to class! We have ten minutes!" She got up quickly and we grabbed outs bags. "Sorry! I shouldn't have fallen alseep!" She said opening the door. "It's fine. Now we need to hurry!"

We had no time to mess around. We ran down the halls in a full sprint. I noticed she was running out of stamina so I decided to pick her up on my back. "Shoto!" She yelled as her skirt ruffled up. "It's fine, but we need to hurry. Don't worry I've got you!" I said running to class.

Her chest was pressed against my back but I had no time to acknowledge it. We made it to class and I slammed the door open. "A few minutes to spare!" She said sighing. As I looked up from my panting state I saw the whole class staring at us. "What?" I asked confused until I felt Midoriya squirm in my back. Oh crap! "Greenetes gotta thing with this bastard talk about low standards. Tch and I thought she might not be a total shitnerd." Bakugo said with a smirk. That idiot I was about to say something when Midoriya slid off my back red in the face. "Oh is the explosion king jealous of Shoto?! Did he steal me away~ You look so mad Kacchan I guess you would since you probably wanted to have a girl before him! Haha did I guess right because your expression says it all!" Midoria laughed as Bakugo turned a deep red with the look of shock on him. When did Midoriya become so sassy? The whole class was in a state if shock until they finally processed what happened. They all broke into laughter. I looked at Midoriya who was shocked at what she said as well. She noticed me staring and turned a dark red. "Did I just- I can't believe I just and he-" she began muttering words so fast I wasn't able to keep up. Until Aizawa sensei appeared in his sleeping bag and began to unzip it. "Okay class, take your seats. Today we will be going out into the practice city to-" he was cut off as a masked person appeared and grabbed Midoriya from her desk. "Wha- Shot! Help!" She yelled but it was too late. She was gone in an instant and I couldnt protect her.

Midoriya point of view

I couldn't believe what I just said. And I was on Todorokis back. He smelled good. I was lost in thought when Aizawa sensei was talking about something. He stopped mid sentence though an I was grabbed from someone. My eyes widened as a pair of large hands grabbed my waist and was running with me bridal style I couldn't do anything but yell for help. "Wha- Shot! Help!" Was all I could say, but the class was already long out of sight. "Let me go! You bastard!" I yelled scratching at their hands. "That's no way to talk to a teacher young Midoriya!" All Might said removing his mask. "All Might!" I yelled. "Wait how did you know it was me!" I asked curiously. "Recovery girl called me when Todoroki brought you in. I'm surprised you didn't tell me sooner!" He said still running with me in his arms. "Oh yeah, sorry All Might I just didn't have the chance, I've haven't had the time to find you heh." I said rubbing my neck. He seemed to understand and nodded his head. We soon arrived to the practice city, and he sat my down. "What are we doing here All Night?" I asked confused. "Well Young Midoriya today is a rescue activity! You will be the damsel in distress. For this activity the class will be split up in teams of three to rescue you from the vilians base." He said enthusiasticly. "Oh ok. But why grab me so suddenly, you even cut off Aizawa sensei? I'm sure he hadn't finished yet." Questions just kept popping in my head. "One word Midoriya. Suspense. Attacks can happen at any time so they need to be prepared in that type of situation. That's why I'm going to hide you in that appartment complex around here." He said waiting for what I assumed to be a response. "Oh that makes sense. Ok let's go then." He picked me up and ran for the building to hide me. We ended up finding a room and out me in the closet. "Good luck young Midoriya and sit tight!" And with that he was off. "What an I gonna do now? Oh right my phone!" I grabbed my phone from my pocket and began playing games. "Sorry if I scared you Shoto" I whispered.