Our Ending

Todoroki POV

Midoriya and I were laying down in her dorm. We just confessed. Wow.

I hear soft snores coming from her, she must have fallen asleep on me. I wrapped my arms around her and found myself smiling at her. I was dragged out of my thoughts when there was a knock at the door. It wasn't too late. Only 7pm.

I slowly got up, laying Midoriyas head on a pillow. I walked to the door, they were still knocking. I opened the door and saw Bakugo looking at me with a surprised look. "What do you want? She's sleeping." I said coldly. Why was he here? When did he find out she moved, it just happened today? He just stared at me.

I started shutting the door, but he blocked it with his foot. "Why are you here Half and Half?!" He yelled. "She's sleeping you idiot. Keep your voice down." I was getting annoyed. "I don't care if she's sleeping! Why are you here?!" Bakugo said. I sighed. But then a smirk appeared on my face.

"What's wrong with being at my girlfriends house?" I said. I seemed to hit a nerve. Explosions started appearing in his hands. "What do you mean girlfriend?!" He was angry. It was amusing really. "Oh, maybe I should have said lover, hmm yeah that sounds good." I was having to much fun messing with him I forgot Midoriya was sleeping.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Sho... It's cold. Warm me up." A half asleep Midoriya said. I looked at Bakugo who was shocked and angry. He grabbed Midoriya causing her to wake up fully. "Ka-kacchan?!" She said. "Oi  Deku-" I cut him off. I was freezing from the feet up. He focused on breaking the ice. That's when I grabbed Midoriya back. "You trust me?" I asked. "Of course." She said.

I put her on my back. "Good." I began sprinting down the halls. Students who were out looked at us like we were crazy. "You half and half bastard!" Bakugo was chasing after us. I decided to pull out my trump card. "Midoriya protection squad!" I yelled.

All at once multiple people from random places grabbed Bakugo. Even Monoma was after him. Midoriya couldn't help but laugh.

"Shouto are you serious?!" Midoriya said still laughing. I started to see some of our classmates giving us weird yet satisfied looks. "She's mine!" I said laughing. I probably caught everyone off guard but I didn't care.

Third POV

As Todoroki ran with Midoriya on his back they lived happily ever after. As for Bakugo, he wasn't able to have children anymore after what was done to him. As the years went by everyone completely forgot Midoriya was ever a boy before.
Their story ended, but another one is to come!

**Im sorry the ending wasn't really good. Or long. Or really anything. I actually wasn't to sure what I even wanted to do with this story anymore. But I am working on something else behind the scenes, and my other story is still continuing. Well, there won't be a next time for this story. But until the next story. PLUS ULTRA! The nerd thanks you for all the support.**