Smile of Sorrow

**Trigger warning, talk of SUICIDE, Depression, and CUTTING**

Todoroki POV

Midoriya and I were discussing new moves for training and occasionally would brush over our own moves.

We had been waiting about five minutes for Recovery Girl to arrive. I kept looking at her broken fingers all turned a shade of purple. It hurt my hand just to see it.

"Izuku give me your hand please." I said pointing to it. "Are you gonna kiss it Shouto?" She giggled a little bringing her hand to my lips.

"I wouldn't mind." I said under my breath. Did I really say that. I looked at her to confirm she didn't hear but she had a slight blush on her cheeks.

I took her hand gently and began to use my ice quirk to numb the pain she is hiding.

She looked down at our hands and smiled a little. I'd never seen her smile this small before.

"Thanks." She said in a whisper. "It's no problem, I don't like seeing my friends in pain." She was still staring at out hands the smile never leaving her face.

"No, I really mean it. Heh, you're like my hero you know. My knight in shining armor." She said softly.

I turned a shade of red. Midoriya was really quiet, calm and seemed something I couldn't quite grasp. The child like wonder in her eyes were replaced with a soft gaze, that could melt the coldest of ice.

"Izuku I-" just then Recovery Girl walked in. She looked at our hands and a smile tugged at her face.

"Midoriya you really need to stop seeing me in here. Pretty soon you're gonna end up here every hour of the day." She said shaking her head in disappointment.

She kissed Midoriya on the forehead and sent us straight back to class.

As we were walking I noticed we were still holding hands. It felt so natural Midoriya hasn't noticed yet. I let her walk in complete bliss. Plus, her hands are really soft and warm.

We made it back to class and were bombarded by the class. All asking if Midoriya was ok. Well almost the whole class. Of course Bakugo wasn't going to show any affection or concern.

Time skip!!!

Class went along as usual and it was now the end of the day. I was grabbing all my stuff heading for my dorm when I noticed Midoriyas hero notebook was left on the floor next to her desk.

She probably forgot it. I picked it up and was on my way to her dorm. I hope she's there.

I was curious as to what she had written down so I decided to open and flip through pages.

It was filled with most probably heros when I came across some from our class. She had drawings of all if us in our costumes.

Uraraka Ochaco

Quirk- gravity, she can make anything float with touch. Using it for too long causes nausea.

Possibilities- good for saving people and lifting debris. Good in close combat.

Personal- close friend, sweet, determined, loyal, bubbley. She's my first friend since Kacchan.

Uraraka was in her costume holding up a peace sign and wearing her signature smile.

Icontinued to read others, then I came across Bakugos.

Bakugo Katsuki

Quirk- explosion