Chapter 4

Sorry i have not been able to post new chapters...i hv to study *sighs* anyways, here's a new chapter!
--------------------------------------------------------------
I looked at Soul, "What does that mean?" Soul sighed, "Maka, he is the reason why I can't talk." I never had been so confused in my life! Ok he can't talk unless this guy comes and the way Soul said it makes the guy not sound like a good person at all. "Does this mean you can always talk now?" "No" "What? Soul I'm confused you must tell me now!" Soul sighed and looked at me, "I guess its story time huh?" I gave a little nod.

"Ok, where to begin?" Soul thought, I blushed a little, I never knew his voice will sound like this, god I hate how I like his voice so much; maybe because this is the first time I heard it?

"Maka?"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts, looking up at him. "You ok?" Soul asked worried, I blushed, "Yeah uh sorry I'm just trying to get use to hearing you speak?" Oh my god did I just say it like a question! Soul response was by laughing.

"Damn Maka I never seen you so nerves before, why is that?" I could feel my face growing redder; that a tomato would be jealous. Soul inched closer to me with a big smirk, "Do you like hearing my voice Maka?" Soul teased, for the first ever I wanted to whack off that smirk off his handsome face; this is no time to be teasing me!

"N-no! I have no idea what your talking about, what I said was the truth I'm not use to hearing you speak, ok?" Soul laughed again, he must really be enjoying this!

"Stop laughing Soul! You have to tell me now why you can't speak before that guy comes!"

"Maka calm down; you don't do very well with teasing do you?" Why does he have to say my name? I feel like I been love struck, so it's true I do like him and now that he can talk; I can't!

"MAKA!" I jumped, "WHATS GOING ON?" I said quickly looking around. Soul had annoying face on; "I don't like how you're spacing out on me when I talk Maka, not cool." I moaned, laid down on the bed covering my face with the pillow, "I'm sorry! I just keep on thinking and it tunes you out."

Soul plopped beside me and began rubbing my back. "Is this to much for you? If it is I think you should you leave."

After what Soul just said I felt hurt, he doesn't want me here? I looked at him, "W-why? What did I do? I-I promise I will listen! I-I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just thinking on how you can't speak! Also um about you voice." I said softly to the end, I felt like crying.

Soul face become worried, "No Maka that's not what I meant!" Soul pulled me up and into a hug. I placed my face in the crock of his neck. He then started to rub my back. "Your a handful you know that?" I smiled at what he said, "Then why do you put up with me?" I asked smarty, Soul chuckled, "That's what friends do." My smile grew bigger; I grabbed his shirt in my fits as I sat on his lap in his warm embrace.

I then heard a big banging noise and Soul softly swearing. He put me down on the bed and sat in front of me, looking around. I felt scared, so the guy just walks into Soul's house? Aw dang it Soul never got to explain to me why he can't speak! All because I was thinking on how hot his voice is then jumping to conclusions that he didn't want me here!

Soul's door flew open and I gave a little squeak grabbing the back of Soul's shirt. I could tell Souls a little protective, and our friends say he's a little overprotective of me. Maybe that's why he won't let me walk home? God am I that dense to this kind of things? I watched how a short man walked in with two big bodyguards that had black suits on with black hair and a black hat on top. The short man had a black suit on too with the hat. His skin almost looked red like his hair and what freaked me out were the black nails. His hands looked a little too big for his body and he held a red suit case.