Chapter 7

*sigh* my friend....again(not gonna tag her) has been pestering me to make a chapter, so here it is! But fyi, I will end this story tomorrow! Sowwy!
_________________________________________
Did he just tell me that my Uncles here? No way, why is Soul fine with this?

"Where is he? How do you know?" I asked him, Soul looked at me, "Down stairs, I see his car and I can talk also my throat still hurts like a bi-"

"You don't need to curse!" I scolded by cutting him off. Soul rolled his eyes at me. I feel like that's his thing to do, roll his eyes. I find it rude but I do it to so I have no room to talk. I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Crap, today was the day we were going to get Soul's voice and get back Wes! But NO! Uncle has to show up here, he knows the plan. That has to be the answer!

"MAKAAAAA, SOOUUULLL, It's me! Can you please open the door?" God, why he talking like that? Stupid Uncle, we need to escape and go to his house and finish the mission! I need to say something, looking at Soul, he just stood there!

"Soul, you ok?"

He nodded his head at me, he then walk up to me, picking me up bridal style. Carrying me to the window, "Maka get are friends and go to his house, find my voice and Wes. I will meet you there once I try to lose him. I know he will go to his house but hopefully we will have what we need and kill him."

His voice sounded so weak but he still pushes and talks, "Soul lets both go," I said scared to leave him. "No Maka, do what I say please-" He then started coughing, dropping me in the process. I managed to land on my feet.

"Soul I'm not leaving you!" Yes I'm going to be stubborn; Soul can't fight if he coughing like this, then Uncle will take him. I heard knocking on the door, it kept getting louder.

"Open the door!" Uncle demanded, "GO AWAY," I shouted, seriously that's what I say? Go away? God! "What did you tell me to do MAKA!" Ok never mined he's angry, "You heard me, leave now or tell me why you're here!" There was a silences, I looked at Soul he was sitting on the ground. I was about to ask him if he was ok but the door was slammed open. Soul's going to need a new one. We both jumped at the noise, Uncle stood there with a dangerous look on his face. I gulped not knowing what to say.

"MAKA! You have been a very bad girl, just like your mother and Aunt. How about you join them?" Uncle screamed, I looked at Soul he was still sitting on the ground, I then notice he was holding his neck on where his throat is. Is he choking? I then heard a gun shot. My eyes widen seeing the bullet come at me. I dodged it; it then hit the window making glass fly everywhere. I felt cuts on my arms. Holding in a cry of pain I sat up.

"Jerk, there was no need for that!" I yelled, "Maka I want you dead! There was need for that. Just stay still like a good girl and let me do my job!"

I looked back at Soul, he was fine, no glass on him but he hasn't moved.

"What about Soul?" I then asked, "Him? Oh I'm going to kill him with Wes." So Wes is still alive, that s a relief. I saw in the corner of my eye Soul's shoulder slump a little.

"Why do you have to kill Soul and Wes when you got their parents? Didn't you get what you wanted?"

"No I didn't, I want their land and money, their both alive; if I kill them I get their things."

"How? Were not related to them."

"I know but I always get what I want."

I glared at him, he was a sick man and killing him was the only cure. But I still wonder how come the police have not got him yet. I still believe he is black mailing them or the whole city. Should I ask him? He will tell me right?