Chapter 8

Okok i'm sorry! ;-; I promised i would post the chapter yesterday but i was too tire- ok no excuses so let's get on with the story! (P.S. might change this chapter's storyline a bit in the future)
_________________________________________
Two years later~

Back in Maka's POV!

I'm eighteen now, happy as can be. I have great friends, boyfriend and great parents, well one great parent. The other one is just there. My mom has been really happy, knowing Uncle Dave is gone for good. Black Star is also happy that he is gone. Soul is happy that he has his voice and Wes. My friends are happy to know we are still alive!

School is ending soon, ok tomorrow. We are graduating! Soul and I have a very strong relationship just like our friends! Like I said before I am very happy. Until I have to shop with Liz.

"Maka come on you need to try this on!" Liz yelled, shoving a dress at me. "No way! It's not like anyone is going to see the dress Liz."

"I don't give a shit; now try on the damn dress before I get Soul!"

"I'm not scared of my boyfriend Liz!"

Liz smirked at me, "Oh really?"

"Yes really,"

"Ok then, Oh Soul!"

Oh no She's calling Soul! What do I do?

"What do you want Liz?" Soul asks walking in the room. Liz and I looked at him. I can feel myself gripping the dress that Liz shoved at me earlier. Liz smiled seeing me. Damn her!

"Soul, Maka won't try on any dresses! She says that no one is going to see it under the gown."

Soul looked at me with a raised brow. "Maka, you don't want to try on any pretty dresses?" I shook my head no. Soul sighed, "But you have too! We are going to party after graduation, did you forget?" I slightly glared at him, but then again he was right. I guess it would be nice wearing a new dress then an old one, they are little small for me now because I grew in certain areas.

"Alright Soul, I will try on the dresses."

"Good," He then turned to Liz, "That's what you needed my help on?" Liz glared at him with her arms crossed over her chest. "Yes, your girlfriend is that stubborn! She will only listen to you."

Soul looked at me, then back at Liz, "Yeah she's stubborn, but you got to love her." Liz rolled her eyes at him, as I giggled. Soul walked up to me, "Now try on the dress before I dress you myself."

"You say that as if it was a bad thing."

Soul smirked at me, "So you're saying you want me to undress you?" I blush, "N-No!" Soul laughed with Liz. I huffed and went in the dressing room.

"Aw come on Baby don't be mad at me," Soul wined. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." I blushed; did he really say that out loud? I head Liz stop laughing; I guess I never told her.

"Maka, what is Soul talking about?"

I sighed and looked over myself one last time before exiting the dressing room. "I don't know Liz," I said with a smirk. She glared at me.

"You didn't tell me? How could you not tell me, that you had a little fun with him in bed?" She yelled pointing a finger at Soul.

I blushed at her words, "I was going to tell you but didn't know how to say it." Liz glared at me, and then her eyes slowly trail down onto my dress. Walking up to me and taking a handful of it.

"You could have just said; Hey Liz Soul and I had sex last night!" Soul stared to laugh again. My god this is embarrassing, Soul is really enjoying this.