Chapter 4

"We need to talk"
____________________________

Silence.

It filled the small office that belonged to Sting Eucliffe. The only sounds that were there were the breaths that belonged to the twin dragon slayers and sounds coming from outside.

The wind slowly blew through the broken window, causing their hair to gently dance along with the cool autumn breeze.

Two cool, Gentle, blue orbs stared wide eyed at the raven haired man that was standing in front of him.

Rogue sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He broke the intense eye contact that he had with Sting for awhile and focused his crimson eyes on Sting's boots.

"I know it's a ridiculous thing that i have done, probably the dumbest too...And i'm sorry for that but please Sting.."

Rogue looked up at Sting and clenched his fists a little. "That guild is gonna be her death one day and i would be the cause of that. I know she almost shot you today but she missed on purpos-"

A muffled laugh came from Sting's mouth. Rogue's eyes widened a little in shock as he looked at, the now laughing, blonde haired man in front of him.

Sting held his stomach and laughed out loud. He fell back into his chair and arched his back.

Rogue's eye twitched and he clenched his fists. His pinkish knuckles slowly fated into a white colour and he shot Sting a death glare. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Sting wiped away some of his tears and ran his fingers through his blonde messy hair. A relieved sigh left his lips and he smiled a little while looking at Rogue. Sting shook his hand and leaned forward on his desk.

"I'm relieved" he said under his breath while looking at Rogue. Rogue pulled up his eyebrow and looked at Sting in confusion.

Sting sighed relieved one more time and leaned back into his chair. "I was worried that you were depressed. You've been acting so isolated and quiet lately that i grew worried..Not just me, everyone. You would go out late at night saying that you were going to 'train'. And when you didn't even bring Frosch anymore i grew really worried.."

Rogue adverted his eyes to the desk and slowly nodded. Now that he mentioned it, he wasn't lying. He had been very isolated and quiet lately, more then normally, and didn't bring Frosch. Of course that was for a reason due the fact that even though Rogue loved Frosch with whole his heart, he knew Frosch would tell Lector, who would tell Sting.

"Also this is the first time that you've talked about a girl you like-"

"I'm not in love with her." Rogue said.

Sting snickered and looked at Rogue. He smirked and winked. "I was just teasing" he said.

Sting sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He looked at the files on his desk and bit his lip a little bit.

"She was in a dark guild, right?" Sting asked. He looked up at Rogue and leaned forward on his desk.

Rogue squinted his eyes and slowly nodded. "Yes.." he said.

Sting nodded and crossed his arms. He leaned back into his chair and placed his feet onto the table. "Which one?" He asked.

Rogue tensed up a little and looked away. He told Sting some details..Just not all of them. He told Sting that it was her who almost shot him, but not who she really was known for...Not which guild she was in and not that she wasn't able to leave that guild without any risks.