Chapter 5

"(Y/n)..?" A manly voice whispered. Her door slightly opened, letting in some light into the dark room.

"Get out" A cracked, tired voice said. Aiden heard a grunt and then a small hiss of pain.

Aiden chuckled a little and rested his forehead against the door. "You know this is my room too, right?" He said while slowly opening the door a little further.

"Aiden please don't-"

"Too late now, leftie" he said with a smirk while entering the room. He closed the door behind him and lit the candle that was on the side table next to the door.

The candle lit up the room and Aiden grabbed the small handle of the stand it was in and walked towards (Y/n)'s bed.

"Aiden please just go.."

"Aiden please just go" Aiden mocked in a girly voice. He placed the candle on her nightstand and sat down next to her. Only now did Aiden see all her injuries.

His eyes widened and he scanned every inch of her body. Every spot where he looked there was an injury. If it wasn't a cut or a bruise, it would be a scratch. If it wasn't blood that stained her clothes it was dirt of the floor.

A weak smirk made it's way onto her bruised face and she looked Aiden in the eye. "What do you think? I'm kinda digging this look, right?" She said with a soft chuckle.

Aiden quickly reached for his belt and unbuckled it.

Aiden's belt was like a purse. It had a small bag attached to it, which was filled with all the orbs he had collected over the years and small bottles filled with all kinds of potions and herbs were attached to the side.
Also a small cloth that was wrapped together, it contained a small supply of medical instruments.

Aiden grabbed a few bottles and the cloth. He reached for the small bag and grabbed a piece of simple wood.
His hand turned into wood and it spread to his shoulder and a part of his chest.

His other hand turned into wood too,but it didn't go that far up his arm. He folded his hands together and made a small bowl.

His body turned back to human skin and he started to unscrew a bottle filled with a dark red liquid. He put a few drops of the liquid into the bowl and then attached the bottle back to the belt. He also put a few pieces of some kind of leaf mixture in the bowl.

He put all the supplies back into a bag or attached them back onto the belt.

"Aiden, don't waste your dragon blood on me...I know how expensive that stuff is-"

"I never really use it anyway." Aiden said while putting the mixture into a pipet.

(Y/n) hoisted herself up a little and immediately hissed in pain. She reached out for Aiden's hand, only to be pushed back gently.

"Use that for real emergenc-"

"This is a fucking emergency.." Aiden said while carefully dripping the mixture onto a cloth.

He emptied the pipet on the cloth and laid it down. He leaned forward and placed the cloth on one of the wounds.

(Y/n) felt a soothing burning feeling on her arm. The pain that she once felt there, slowly went away and Aiden started to rub the cloth all over her body, healing all the wounds.