Chapter 7

The morning sunlight softly creeped through the curtains. It landed on the young woman's face, making her stir in her sleep. She turned around, facing the light with her back, and wrapped tightened her embrace on the sleeping exceed in her arms. Her (E/c) slowly fluttered open and she rubbed it with her hands.

(Y/n) stretched out and sighed as she nuzzled her face into the pillow under her head. Never in her life, did she sleep this comfortable or long. She inhaled the scent of the pillow and a small smile crept onto her face. The pillow and sheets smelled nice. They didn't smell like cologne, parfume or anything else that people considered good smelling. She didn't even know what it smelled like, she just liked it.

Frosch snored softly and nuzzled closer into her body while wrapping his little paws around her arm. (Y/n) got her face out of the pillow and looked at the exceed. She carefully picked it up and sat down on the side of the bed. The shorts that she wore when she went to bed, were gone since they slipped off of her legs since they were too big for her.

(Y/n) laid down Frosch for a moment and got up. She stretched once more, and looked into the mirror. The bruises in her face were gone and so were the cuts, all thanks to the medicine that Aiden made for her the other day.  Her legs felt a little better, but weren't fully healed yet. The same was for her arm.

She sighed and walked bed to the bed. She gently picked up Frosch, not wanting to wake him up. Frosch continued to softly snore and nuzzled into her chest, amking her smile a little. (Y/n) walked towards the door and softly opened it, not wanting to wake up any of the other people in the house.

She walked down the stairs, almost tripping over a loose shirt that was at the bottom, and looked around the house. When she saw Rogue, she walked towards him and looked down. He was sound asleep with a blanket covering his lower stomach and upper legs. His legs were spread out over the couch and one arm was under his head while the other rested on his chest.

(Y/n) carefully laid Frosch next to Rogue and pulled the blanket a little higher over his body so he wouldn't get cold. She looked down at him for a moment before making her way to the kitchen.

Their kitchen was much bigger then the one she had at the guild. For two single dudes in their 20's, it was a pretty luxe kitchen with pretty much everything someone would need. It wasn't very small or simple either, probably because the two of them earned quite a bit of money since they were Sabertooth's strongest members.

(Y/n) opened a few cabinets, searching for some supplies to make breakfast. She grabbed a few items and placed them on the counter. It was some bread, butter, sugar, cinnamon and several fruits such as Strawberry, Banana, Kiwi and Pear.

She grabbed a knife and spread some of the butter onto the bread. She yawned and laid down the knife. She grabbed the sugar and poured it over the bread, before putting it down and spreading it equally. (Y/n) put a little bit of cinnamon onto the bread and picked the six slices up. She carefully put them into the oven and turned it on.

Her (E/c) scanned the counter and she looked at the fruit. She grabbed a new knife and cut the fruit in half. She mashed them into a bowl before adding a little bit of juice and pouring it into a can, dividing it over two normal glasses, and two smaller glasses.

Meanwhile, Frosch had woken up and climbed onto the couch. He watched (Y/n) make breakfast with a sleepy smile on his face. Frosch climbed back down onto rogue again and softly nudged his shoulder to wake him up.

Rogue grunted softly. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at the green exceed on his chest. A small smile made it's way onto Rogue's face and he patted Frosch's head while rubbing his own eyes.

"(Y/n)-Chan is in the kitchen" Frosch whispered softly. Rogue blinked a few times before hoisting himself up a little so he could look over the couch. He looked at (Y/n) while she took the bread slices out of the oven and put them on plates while adding a little butter to it.