Chapter 3

Warning: Sexual Harassment

So it's time to go home. But not for us; we were held by Ms. Sarocha for detention. Getting a detention for this reason is nothing new to me; however, it does feel different because she's hosting it.

"I'll go straight to the point. What you two have done in the class is undeniably inappropriate, especially since you guys were in public, not to mention in my class," she scolded, crossing her arms over her chest. God! Why do I have to think this way when I see her? She makes me feel lust, and... what? I don't understand; it's weird.

"Ms. John, since I'm new here and we've known each other for barely an hour, I'll go easy on you. You may leave now, but promise me I won't see you again doing that in my class." She barely nodded and pouted. She sassily made her way out of the detention room while I sit here waiting for my verdict.

"You, Ms. Armstrong. I want to go easy on you, but seeing how you act and from your background, I think you need an extreme scolding. You're grown up and I wish you could handle yourself better. I hope I'll get you to stop with a talk." She sat behind the table opposite to me as she placed her hand on top of the desk.

"Just mind your own business, Ms. Sarocha. I can do whatever I want, and I'll fool around with whoever I want." This woman sure brings the strangest feelings and lust from me, but I hope she just stays out of my business.

She stared at me, her brows furrowed, indicating she didn't like what I had said.

"I don't tolerate that kind of behavior, Ms. Armstrong. If you don't want to listen, then please change your subject teacher." She ain't serious, right?

"I don't care. I'll change my class teacher right away," I shouted at her.

I'm tired of people trying to change me and my lifestyle. Change this, change that. It's annoying.

I waltz towards the door but stopped with what I heard.

"Are kids like this nowadays? So disrespectful." She mumbles under her breath, but I heard it anyway.

Disrespectful huh? I'll show what's disrespectful.

I walk back to her, pulling her wrist and cupping her face, forcing my lips to hers.

It is soft like cotton and sweet-tasting like dragon fruit. I pushed her down to the chair and continued kissing her hard. She keeps resisting and trying to push me, but I guess I'm stronger.

I tried pushing my tongue inside her mouth, but she kept her lips shut and pressed, so I bit her bottom lip, causing her to gasp. I grabbed the opportunity to enter my tongue inside. Her tongue tastes so good.

She pushed me hard, causing me to drift away from her. She stood up and straightly slapped me across the face.

"What do you think you're doing?" she screamed. She's mad. She's angry. She's furious.

"I'm sorry." Before I could even finish, she yelled at me again.

"GET OUT NOW!"—she's already fuming, so I ran outside.

.
.

I found myself sitting in the garden. It was still 4 in the afternoon, so the sun should still be up. But no, there wasn't any sun in the sky; it was purely dark clouds that's going to pour out soon. They did; the clouds could not hold the rain any longer; it was too heavy to bear; it was too heavy to hold them back. It pours, and now they're soaking me. With every drop on my face, I was happy, but then another drop, and I don't know anymore.

I reflected on what I did. That was fckin' sexual harassment, you sick btch. I don't know what has gotten into me. I have never done that before. I have never forced myself on anyone. Why did I lose control and do that to her?

I sat there, waiting for the rain to stop. I would wait till the clouds could manage it already, till the clouds could hold the rain on them, till the clouds would be white again and leave their dark color. I will wait until this rain stops.

It takes too long. I drifted to sleep under the rain; it was so good and cold, just the way I like it. All of my clothes are soaking. I looked at my watch, and it was still working even though it was raining so hard. It says 5:30 p.m.

I stood up and squeezed some water from my cloth to lessen the weight. After that, I walked straight to the parking lot. I guess they all went home because I found only two cars there, and the other one wasn't familiar to me.

I walked into my car and opened it. Before I entered, I saw a familiar shadow at my back near my car. I decided to take a look, and it was her. I was shocked to see her here, and her reaction was nothing but beyond mad.

"Errr, d-do you need a ride home?" Oh, nice one to stutter. I only ask because I think her car broke.

But her face says it all: 'After what happened, do you think I'll go with you, fvcker? ' Face

"It seems your car broke, I think. I can give you a ride." I offered, and she was about to say something, but I spoke again.

"About earlier, I'm really really sorry, Miss. I know what I did was atrocious. I don't know what has gotten into me to do that. I won't ever do that again. I promise." I explained, feeling sincerely sorry, but her face didn't change.

"I can give you a ride. I promise, I won't do anything stupid." I opened the door of the passenger seat for her, and she looked at me for about a minute before entering.

I expected her not to accept my offer; after all, I'd done nothing good to her and made myself a walking threat instead.

I went to the driver seat, still soaking. Please remind me to put extra clothes in the car next time.

"Just tell me your address, and I'll drive you there," I said, leaving the parking lot.

"IDF house number 208." She stated plainly.

What?! Did I hear it right? She's just a few blocks away from my house!

"And please do add Ms. Sarocha whenever you're talking to me."

I nodded. The ride was killer silent. Not until I started to feel cold from the AC of the car.

I adjusted the direction of the AC so it won't directly hit me. Despite doing that, I still sneezed.

"You alright?" I almost jumped hearing her voice emerging from a deadly silence. I look at her, but she's not looking at me.

"H-huh? O-oh yeah," I answered, realizing what she was asking. It was about my soaking state, right?

"Were you soaked by the rain?" She asked again! Ugh! Why do you freaking care?

"Yeah, didn't have an umbrella." I answered and it was exactly the time when we reached her house. It was huge enough. I wonder if she's alone here, living.

She said her cold thanks before going out straight her house. I saw it lit and started driving away to my house which is few blocks away.