Chapter 6

Derren's POV

I woke up early today, and I don't know why. I have this feeling that something exciting is going to happen later at school, and I'm looking forward to it. My mom is here for breakfast, which is very unusual since she's always busy.

"Your sister is coming home in a few days. Please arrange her room if you have time, okay? She requested you for it." My mom smiles at me as she leaves a kiss on my right cheek.

I ate my breakfast fast. I loathed school days before, but now I think I can complete school days every week. I can even go on weekends if possible.

I took my time going to the lecture as it is still early. I glanced over my watch and saw 8:00 a.m. Hmm, this is strange; when I entered the gate, my watch showed 8:00 too.

I stare at it longer.

"Oh, shoot! It has stopped working!"

I ran towards the classroom just to see them through the window having our supposed class with Ms. Sarocha. Shoots! Now I have to go in there.

I opened the door little by little so I would not make a noise.

Little by little

Open

Little by little

Open

Litt------

"Ms. Armstronf?"

"Fck..."

"Excuse me?" I look at her direction just to see her brows furrowed at me.

"I'm Sorry. I'm late." I apologized and was about to walk towards the back only to realize that someone had already occupied my seat. I glared at the boy.

I scan for a vacant seat, but there's only one in front. No. I'm not going to sit there. Not when I can't control my hormones!

"What are you still doing there? Find your seat." she instructed while looking at me and the vacant seat in front of her.

I should have stayed at home.

Despite the agony, I find myself walking like a dead body towards the seat. I slammed my body on it and stared at her, shooting her a 'Are you happy? ' look.

She just smiled and turned her back to continue the discussion.

We're having chemistry right now—dear god, I didn't even know I have a chemistry subject this semester. I don't know why, but I am amazed that she memorized all the elements in the periodic table, like she can cite all the elements, oxidation numbers, groups, etc. Though she is a teacher, I'm still amazed that she memorized them all. But that's not really the topic we are discussing. Properties of solutions and chemical equilibrium, blah blah. Too much for my precious ears.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and started playing some games on it. Oh man, you better do good on this game or I'll hunt you wherever you're playing and crush your fcking gadget.

Yes, kill it!

Man, this dude here is so freaking slow to kill! Finish him or you quit the game!

Hurry up! Is this dude a beginner? Don't you know how to use a sword?! You go near the enemy, stupid, you're holding a sword, not a gun! What on earth are you doing with your weapon? Do you want me to use it to cut your manhood?

*Game Over*

"OH FCK YOU!" I slammed my phone at my desk out of frustration.

Upon releasing two heavy breaths, I realized where I was.