Part 5

Shi was surprised when Yan Da barged into his room. Even more so when he saw the anger and worry in her eyes.

"Princess Yan Da," he said, greeting her.

"Tell me. Did any people take advantage of you when..." she bit her lip not really wanting to continue. She could barely hold herself in check just thinking that someone... argh!

"Take advantage?"

"Yes, when you wake up every time that you've fainted did you notice something different?"

Shi tilted his head confusion. "I don't know. I never really paid attention. Though, there are times that my clothes were kind of out of place."

The vein in Yan Da's neck pulsed when she heard that. "From now on, you are travelling with me. You can't go anywhere far when you're not with me or my people, understand?"

Shi nodded, eyes wide. He could feel the heat of her energy, responding to her emotions. She's clearly pissed and he's glad that it's not directed at him. But what did Huang Tuo told her for her to be this angry?

"What's your name?"

"It's Yun Fei."

"Yun Fei," she repeated, testing it on her mouth. Not bad. "Welcome to my troop. You'll be standing by my side from now on."

She said about to leave when she remembered something.

"Any place you want to go in particular?"

"The Dream Tribe." Shi answered. He needs to send a message to his mother and brother soon. It had been days since he sent one. They're probably worried by now.

"Well go there next then." She told him before leaving.

Shi sighed, calming his heart. She had been so close to him. One step at a time Shi. One step at a time. He reminded himself. He just hoped that he's plan will work. Because every day that he's with her. He's falling for her more.

If she breaks my heart, I would never be the same again.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

"Bye Luna! Huang Tuo!"

"Don't forget to visit us again, okay!?" Luna said, waving back.

"As if I would." The fire princess replied before turning around. Her troop had spent five days in the healer tribe. Learning some new things here and there. Yan Da wouldn't admit it but she was also worried about Yun Fei. So, she decided to stay there longer than she planned.

"Good luck." Huang Tuo whispered. Luna heard it but kept quiet. He told her about the young prince's affection for her friend.

"They look good together," she said after a while.

"Yeah, I just hope that Yan Da wouldn't be so mad when she finds out who he is."

"Even if she'll be, I'm sure she'll forgive him soon enough." Luna said, smiling. Her smile disappeared, though, when she remembered something.

"Luna? What's wrong?"

"I'm worried. Yan Da told me about the king of Sacred Snow Mountain. Even if she's safe now, we all know how persistent King Phoenix is."

Huang Tuo's happy demeanor changed too when he heard that. "I'll inform Ka Suo and the others."

It's better to be safe than sorry.