Introduction

Shaly is a average student in her classroom . And being very attractive she is a crush(first love) of many boys. Many of the sirs in her school also thinks that being so much sexy she will go towards the pornindustry.

Shaly was very afraid from her father. Her father was such strict because he was knowing to control such a sexy baby he should be strict so that she can't get distracted from her studies.

One day Shaly came in her classroom after the school, sir didn't allowed her to enter and made her stand outside. You can imagine how sexy she was, by that incident that that day when she was standing outside, the boys next to her intensenly didn't show the homework so they were also made to stand outside but they did it because they wanted to see her.

------------------------

One day Shaly was in dance practice with only wearing a semi-  transparent bra of pink color with a dark black half jeans. She never got shy in front of her teacher wearing anything because her teacher was a lady. Her nipples can be easily located if one concentrate on her transparent bra.

------------------------

Madam went to have some tea and Shaly was doing dance practice and 3 topless boys entered her personal dance class and.......

Shaly screamed "No... Please no me......NOoooooooooooo"

Want to know what happened read the story.