Chapter-4

SHALLY slowly started opening her shirt's buttons. She was looking at doctor after opening every buttons. Doctor said "Don't get afraid I know why are you frightening but trust me I only wanted to check you up so."

    She nooded to agree the doctor. She asked doctor whether to take out pant or not. Doctor nodded. Now SHALLY was semi nude with wearing a striped bra of blue,red,violet,yellowish golden and pink. And a pentie of pink color.

      Doctor said "More." SHALLY put her hands on the hook of her bra and watched towards the doctor to see the interaction but there was no excitement. So SHALLY fearlessly opened the hook. With the very moment she opened the hook her bra loosed the momentum and bend towards the floor due to the weight.

       Shally can easily see that zip area in the Doctor's pant was getting tight so she understood what was happening there.

      But she trust her doctor and ignored that tightening of the pant as normal in all boys. Now SHALLY asked to remove pentie but doctor said no and her fear vanished like anything.

      Now she lay down on the bed as per doctor and doctor started checking. He firstly lifted her breast and pressed it without getting it known to her. Then doctor asked "From how many years your breast had became so large."