Chapter-5

Shally said "They started growing in 6th." Doctor asked "From which standard you needed bra instead of slip ?"

"From nearly starting of 8th."

"Ok"

"From which standard you started menstruating ?"

"From 9th."

After asking some questions the checkup was over and curiously Shally asked the doctor that from which disease she was suffering.

"The over development of breast." Said the doctor.

And SHALLY went home. Now she was fearless that all boys ate not like that that they starts fucking whenever they see a nude girl.

Today was SHALLY's birthday and she also invited her body builder boyfriend VICKY in the party. All were enjoying but Vicky was somewhat late. Shally and Vicky went to her father to introduce him and with a scary face SHALLY said "She is my boyfriend VICKY" Her dad only smiled. Then she told her father that she going to saw Vicky her house.

Dad nodded. And they both went straight to SHALLY's bedroom and Vicky told her to have some physical fun. Firstly SHALLY got afraid but then she agreed. At the moment of agreeing of SHALLY , Vicky throw her on the bed. And opened her pant's button and SHALLY told to lock the door and he suddenly did it.

Shally wore a cute white frock with a nothing below except pentie. Vicky slowly started removing strips of frock from her shoulder and and removed her frock and his shirt and pant. Vicky told her to remove bra. She did it. Shally can easily see some erection in Vicky's underwear. Vicky removed his underwear letting his penis stand freely. Shally was getting excited as she was doing this thing first time.