Chapter-3

Finally breaking her rules SHALLY made a handsome boyfriend with nearly 4 packs. What a COUPLES ! Girl which all boys wanted to make their boyfriend and boy which is liked by all the girls.

       SHALLY got ready for her dance classes. Her classes start. She wore a cute half T-shirt and a loose bluish pant. The shirt was not able to touch her chest because of her breast size. Her madam signed her that her bra strips was visible as it came out of the shirt. SHALLY grated her madam for the information and corrected it.

     On the dinner time her father asked SHALLY about her studies and SHALLY reported all the marks.

      While on bed SHALLY's mother told father that "Didn't you think that now SHALLY is ready for marriage watching her breast size." Her father answered "Yes, I was also thinking the same but she is only in tenth but if we didn't marry her than her boob will continue to grow."

    "If you bring her to our family doctor and tell the problem and ask him to tell whether to marry her or not."

      "Yes, it can be done."

      One the next day they both headed towards the doctor. SHALLY's father told her that she can see some symptoms in her of a very dangerous and she have to do checkup as early as possible.

     They both reached the clinic. SHALLY was told to sit outside for some time. SHALLY was called inside and her father signed something to the doctor. Doctor friendly asked her some questions after which he told her to become nude.

    And ..........