Author's Note

*This will have homosexuality*

This is something completely different than anything I've ever written. I thought to myself one day, why not give fantasy a go? I might be good.  Sooo if I suck.. I apologize, this is my first fantasy book!

You guys.. I think I should tell you, the era of this book isn't exactly that old, so there are phrases and places that are old, which they are but the vocabulary is a bit modern.. Have you seen beauty and the beast? Yeah.. Also, this story will mostly be in one character's view the whole time and this particular character isn't exactly proper, so you may see things like "Anyways" or "Basically" thrown in there, thought I might warn you. Also I'm not very good at very old-timey words either!

Anyways..

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ELIZABETH! OMG I LOVE YOU @SirenNightwalker  You helped me start this off and I thank you for that❤️

Also, I love the cover picture I have but the words are a bit wonky.. sooo can anyone help me with that?

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you love reading this as much as I love writing it.

****This story will also have topics in it that may be sensitive to you, if I write something that offends you, please do not be angry with me, you've been warned!