Russian Touches(Natasha Romanoff-one shot)

Natasha wiped the blood from her lips and continued her way to the apartment building. She was on the run and plus her bones ached from fighting. Her eyes searched the first floor before quietly making her way to the part time apartment the two of you shared. Her hands grabbed the key and unlocked the door before re-locking the door again. Her red hair messy and frizzy from the day. Her eyes finally landed on you wearing her shirt and eating ice cream.

"I can't believe this is in the plot" You groaned in frustration at the tv and shoved another spoonful of ice cream into your mouth.

You currently was watching Xena:The warrior princess, a show that reflected your life. That was the sad part. The shirt you were wearing was a certain red heads and even smelled like her too. Which brought a blush on your cheeks because of the fact that other than that you had boxer shorts on. A aching had been weighting down your heart lately. It had been at least five months since the last time you've seen your beautiful girlfriend. And that had made you upset but the worry and fear for her bugged you more than anything.

You had begun to think that S.H.I.E.L.D or someone else had captured her. That had caused you to get nightmares and start to not sleep at all. Also you ate less than you should and with that you had lost 10 pounds in those five months. Anytime that you dared to step out into the world, the feelings of being watched would creep on you. Or that it was too crowded at movie theaters. None of the friends you had made showed up to the apartment anymore.

So, after Natasha had completed her mission her course was to get to you. No matter who got in the way. She had missed the way you wiggled your nose after a sneeze or when you just did it randomly. Or the way that smile of yours would make her day all better. Even to hear those laughs of yours made her smile to herself.

Natasha made her way back to the room you were in. She made sure that her movements were quiet as not to alert you. She was right behind you and stood up. Her face quickly placed itself onto yours with a hint of gentleness. She cherished the feel of your soft lips against hers. Her hand ghostly lifting from its place and onto your chin. She kept kissing you until she felt you relax knowing that it was her.

You were startled at first but then your body seemed to respond first. Then you opened your eyes to reveal a messy assassin with your favorite face. That made you smile into the kiss and then hearing a slight chuckle from the other. The hands that were at your sides found Natasha's hips and gripped hard. You managed to flip her over onto the table. You smirked at her shocked expression.

"Ow.., I forgot I taught you that" Natasha rubbed her head and tried to get up before handing you her hand.

"Yeah, well I thought it would make you happy" You chuckled and helped her into your embrace.

"I thought surprising you would make you happy" Natasha supplied with a shy smile.

"I love it and your thoughtfulness" You watched as she straddled you and you rested your forehead against hers.

"I love you" Natasha tenderly whispered.

"I love you too" You whispered with so much love.

Natasha nuzzled her neck into the crook of your neck. She loved you with everything she had even with what everyone else had taken from her. All her walls came down with you and that no longer scared her anymore. She knew that you had practiced the moves she taught you in the years of dating. Natasha inhaled the scent of your perfume and smiled. It was the scent of vanilla and cookies.

You played with the long pieces of her hair and smiled. No words in the world could explain how much joy you felt right now. To have the woman you loved right now. You attached yourself to her at the moment letting the outside fade. She was your world and you would do anything for her. You would give her the world. You attacked her head with kisses feeling Natasha laugh against your neck. You then ran your fingers up and down her curvy frame.

Natasha was so lucky to have you. Because you overlooked her past. You loved her despite all her personas. You loved her despite her job. You just really loved Natasha for her. She would think how she got so lucky. But then you would smile and that made her thoughts disappear. Natasha closed her eyes and just let herself drown into what you gave.

Natalia Romanova was in love. And no one would take that away from her.

.......................................................................

I have major Avenger feels. And cough cough Natasha Romanoff feels. I've wanted to write this for a while. Cue awesome music, I have yay :) I've been so tired lately and I will update some stories. But how can you not love Agent Romanoff? Meh aha trick question. I'm so sorry I have a weird sense of humor. Anyways, I love you guys and enjoy :) <3