missing - 6.12.2017; 19:11

"

Mysterious disappearances continue

Even though 63 citizens have gone missing in the streets of Seoul so far, the police stays clueless.

"We were able to make out a few witnesses. All of them experienced a weird sound that none of them ever heard before. If you know something about the crime you should turn to your nearest police station to report it. Thank you.", as inspector Choi Seung-hyun announces at the media conference.

Jimin stuffs the newspaper back into his backpack. He had enough of bad news. All over the world people tell each other what goes wrong and never pay attention to the things that go well. Well, he had to admit it doesn't never happen, only rarely.

The 22-year-old looked out of the window. The sky's blue was turning slowly from it's blue colour to a pinkish tone. Also Jimin realized that the bus was only about a minute away from his bus-stop. He stands up from his seat and makes his way to the door before exiting. Now Jimin was in the middle of a big crowd, walking against the stream of people mostly on their way back from work. Jimin on the other side just left his dance studio. He's really passionate about it and would love to make money with it but nowadays you can't really make a living out of it so Jimin keeps it as a hobby. To get his mind clear and what is even more important, for the fun, as he says.

Where Jimin was heading to was his favorite café so he could get a hot chocolate and meet his childhood friend, Joshua. It was pretty late. Jimin was late.

As he had arrived at the café he wasn't able find his friend. Looking at the few tables he couldn't have gone anywhere. Maybe he already left. Am I too late? Jimin took a look at his watch. "Can I help you, Jimin?", Momo, the waitress and also owner of the café interrupted him in his thoughts. "I- ehm -was just looking for a friend of mine." Jimin sat down. "May I have a cup of hot chocolate and one of your muffins please?" "As always.", she replied chuckling. In the meantime Jimin looked around the well known area he was sitting in. The whole café was painted in a light shade of pink and had lots of pictures. The whole atmosphere of it calmed him down. Jazz music was playing quietly in the background and through the window Jimin could see cars passing by from time to time.

"So, there was this young man that was here. He asked me to tell you to just meet up another time.", she told Jimin sitting down next to him and moving his cup and muffin to his side.

Jimin took a sip at his cocoa. "Also, have you heard of the people who had gone missing?", the girl asked smiling. "Sure I have. It's kinda weird. I wonder what's up with the noises."

•••
Yay, first chapter and 503 words. I'm happy about every feedback you leave, so feel free to tell me if you have some. ;)
Also I'll try to publish once or twice a week a chapter.
Kay, bye!