Strangers - ?.?.????; ??:??

Woken up by sunstrokes and a cold breeze, Jimin rubbed the sleepy from his eyes before opening them. He found himself laying in the middle of a bridge's crowded sidewalk. People didn't pay much attention but walked straight past him. All in all there was something weird about them. Their clothes seemed a bit as if they could be straight out of a sci-fi movie. They had some sort of minimalistic style that amazed Jimin who was suddenly looking really old fashioned compared to the people surrounding him.

What is this?

Jimin started remembering him passing out in the middle of the street.

I must be dreaming. There's nothing to worry about.

He tried to calm himself down when a voice interrupted his thoughts. "What the heck are you doing there on the streets? It's snowing, you're going to catch a cold!"
Jimin looked up to see a young man, that seemed to be around his age, reaching down to him to help Jimin get up. The man's face had been decorated by a black fringe and a friendly smile. At this point of time Jimin thought he was his ticket to get back home. The fair haired took the strangers hand and got up.
"How comes that you're laying on the ground? I neither think it's comfortable nor in another way reasonable.", the friendly guy asked Jimin who was still suffering of an headache and some dizziness.
The slightly smaller boy stuttered: "Ehm... I... I have no idea." "I have a great idea. You come with me so I can make you some great food to make you feel better again. Good food really helps with everything, trust me."
Without hesitating Jimin replied with an enthusiastic "yes". His hunger had increased drastically even though he just ate before the passing out accident. For how long must he have laid there? It felt just like a minute to him.
The man dragged Jimin to an oddly old-fashioned telephone box that looked like the once you could find in London, dialled some number and in the blink of an eye they were standing at the doorway of a rather small house. As soon as they ringed the bell another man opened the door looking from the stranger to Jimin

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing on my boyfriend's side?"

Hi, mates!
How has your 2018 been until now?
Mine was great but a bit stressful because of an upcoming exam 😬
Also, do you have an idea who the new people could be and how did you like this chapter?

~เหตุผลที่ไม่มีเหตุผล - Getsunova~