mad sounds - 6.12.2017; 22;56

The fair haired young man walked out of the cafe where it was raining cats and dogs, metaphorically only of course. The sound of smaller and bigger drops of water falling onto the ground reminded him of of a waterfall or some sort of old tv noise. He looked around, admiring the beauty of his beloved city that was now filled with darkness and humidity. Street lights' reflections could be seen on the street where no soul except for Jimin was. Sure, that wasn't seen so often here in Seoul but based on the time and weather it was no wonder for Jimin that nobody wanted to be there. Without furtherer hesitation he put on his headphones and hood and went out into this dark and wet night.
After a while of walking through the dark Jimin noticed a weird noise, it sounded a bit like a mix of sirens and voices lead by the hummed melody of an to Jimin unfamiliar lullaby. His head started to feel heavier and he would say he felt the world turning around. Caused by a feeling Jimin stumbled around and finally fell to the ground.
The young man shivered as he slowly felt the cold coming through his clothes, the noise still being present. He felt sick. He needed help but in this empty street nobody would be here to find him.
And everything turned black in front of Jimin's eyes.

Yay, I finally got to post it! (Even though it took me more than a week)
This chapter is a bit short but the next one will hopefully be longer and better.
Thanks to Entchen2 for giving me a shoutout in her book.
Anyways, I hope you have a great day and stay tuned for a Christmas chapter ;)

~Mad Sounds - Arctic Monkeys~