Hotel

*Jay's POV*

I woke up and turned in my bed. I put my pillow over my ears. Dean's snoring wouldn't shut up!

I groaned into the pillow and grabbed my phone to check the time. It was 5:30 am.

I had to share a room with Dean because Jack got the other guest room by himself. My parents and grandparents obviosly have their own room. My parents seriously think I'd bang Jack while they're in the house. Yeah, no.

Today was the last day I get to spend with Jack until he leaves tomorrow.

I got up out of bed, still annoyed with this snoring, and left the room not caring if I wake up Dean cause he woke me up! I went to Jack's room.

It was unlocked so I decided to jump from where I was standing the bed.

I landed. "Jackkk..." I shook his arm.

"Hm..." He grumbled.

"Wake up!" I kept pushing his arm.

"No," He grumbled.

"Pleaseeeeee! I got somewhere we should go." I begged.

"Where?"

"Just get up!" I told him. "You don't even have to change let's go!"

"FIne!" He's not a morning person.

He got up and grabbed his shoes. He was in a t-shirt and basketball shorts.

"Oh hold on." I ran to my room to get shoes. I was in soffee shorts and a red t-shirt. I grabbed my converse and of course socks.

I met him outside the house with the keys to the car. "I'm driving." I said.

"Duh. You dragged me out here."

I rolled my eyes and drove us to a best western hotel.

When I parked Jack asked, "What are we doing?"

"Having some fun before you go." I smiled.

"Okay then..." He looked at me weird.

"Well come on!" I said. He followed me to the lobby. "Follow my lead." I whispered.

"Hi." I smiled at the woman behind the desk.

"Hello, would you like a room?" She asked.

"Actually my father had a reservation. He said he scheleduled it weeks ago. His name is Ron Whinchester, and this is my brother. We're here for the night." I told her.

She checked her computer, "I have no one under the name Ron Whinchester."

"See my dad is a lawyer and he'll be very upset if his two angels don't get a room. He might even be so upset he'll sue this place." I taunted.

"I guess I'll call him right now, sister." Jack said pulling out his phone from his pocket.

"Oh! No. No. No. That's unnessecary. I have an open room on floor two. Would you like that?" She asked.

"Yes very much." Jack answered.

"Here's the key. You're room 214."

"Thank you." I told said and paid for one night.

We got to the room.

"Wanna tell me what we're doing here?" Jack asked laying on the bed.

"Free breakfast at 8 and you're it." I smiled deviously.

"It?" He asked.

"Yep. We're here to play hide n seek. You are it, count to 60." I said still smiling.

"Okay, but what are rules?"

"Um. You can only hide through the second and fifth floor. You can't leave you're spot once you're hiding cause we're in a pretty big hotel." I informed.

"Well count!" I laughed.

"Oh right." He smiled.

I hid on the fifth floor behind this fake palm tree. When Jack found me I ran down the hall screaming because he threatened to tickle me once he found me.

After a while of yelling and playing in the hotel we were kicked out.

We didn't even get breakfast!

Once we got in the car Jack talked.

"Well that was fun." He smiled.

"Told you." I replied.

"Well you were right." He pulled me forward and looked like he was about to kiss my lips but kissed my nose.

"You little tease." I shouted!

He giggled. "This little tease wants Ihop!"

"Only if you pay. I paid to play hide n seek in a hotel!" I reminded.

"Pay I shall." He said.

"Okey Dokey." I smiled and drove us to Ihop.

---------------------------------

*Jack's POV*

"I'm gonna miss you Jack even though it's like three days." Jezzabelle whispered as she hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you too. I had fun these past couple days. Highlight of my break." I smiled and rested my chin on her head.

My plane was boarding I heard the call.

"Love you, but I gotta go. I'll see you on Monday." I kissed her cheek.

"Love you, too. Bye Jack." She pecked my lips and broke the hug.

I boarded the plane and flew back home.

--------------------------------

I'm so sorry this chapter is short.

It's the shortest chapter I've ever written, but I'm doing a double update stay tuned. (-:

I want to cry and I already have because I'm so close to 100k.

I love you guys all so much. xx (: