Psychopath pt. 4

"Shh," she hushed you, walking over and helping you up.

"Wh-who are you?" You asked as she helped you walk out of the room.

She didn't answer.

She just led you into a sitting area and sat you down on an armchair before walking out of the room.

One quick glance around and you figured out you were in a room with the freak that had caused all this, and she was asleep on the couch.

After a while I opened one of my eyes, looking at you then sitting up slightly, still leaning on the arm of the couch.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked softly. You said nothing. "That was my room, did ya like it?" I asked. You just looked at me.

I went silent and looked at you.

"I don't want you to get hurt," I said softly.

"Your actions would suggest otherwise," you countered, your gaze meeting mine.

I flinched slightly and looked away, feeling your eyes burn into me.

'Why? Why now? Stupid emotions. You ruin everything.' I thought to myself.

"Why did you take me?" You suddenly asked.

My eyes brightened.

"Well that's easy! It's my birthday today, and since I can't let mama leave, I had to get my own present," I explained.

"Mama?" You asked.

"Mhmm!" I hummed happily.

"That's your mom? She's just a little older than you."

My smile dropped and a far off look appeared in my eyes as I stared straight past you.

"Um..." you looked around, checking behind you but there was nothing.

"Oh! I bet you're hungry!" I exclaimed suddenly. You whipped around and watched in confusion as I jumped up and ran into a different room that you assumed was the kitchen.

When I was gone you stated looking for an exit.

You heard me coming back only a few seconds after you got up, then felt me grab your wrist and begin dragging you away.

"We're having waffles!" I said happily, sitting you down at a wooden table, a place setting in front of you.

There were two other settings and toppings for the waffles.

Butter, syrup, berries, even whipped cream.

I came to the table with a plate stacked with waffles.

I sat down at the table, setting the plate down close to the middle of the table, then grabbing a few for myself.

I looked at you expectantly, tipping my great slightly.

"Don't you want some waffles? I promise we didn't do anything to them, if that's what you're thinking."

What do you do?

(I'll let you decide)