Chapter 12 - Im going to kill you.

Edited 05-08-2020.

----------

Chapter 12- 

I stared at my phone, mocking me on the dresser across the room. I put it there to avoid the temptation of calling Trent for the 20th time in 5 days. That's how long it's been since we've really talked. He texted me once or twice...but not much else. I'm scared a little bit, maybe alota bit.

What if he doesn't like me anymore?

What if I was that horrible in bed?!

He's making me feel like a needy teenage girl and I don't like it one bit. Paige even asked if we were going to see him again, and I felt my heart tug a little bit when she did. He was letting us both down, me more so than her- but still.

Asshole.

I want him to just kiss me again.

No. Fuck him.

...Mmm, yes please...NO! He's a jerk.

I planted my feet on the ground after swinging off my bed and straightened my shoulders. I am getting to the bottom of this, even if it makes me look like a stalker! I don't care.

I walked over to my phone and called the one person I could count on. Maybe I was overreacting, but I refuse to sit there and let myself lose a good relationship.

"Hello?"

"Elise, I need you to watch Paige while I find Trent and kill him."

"Oooh, can I come?"

"No, I don't want witnesses, what if you turn on me?"

She gasped in mock horror "I would never!"

I laughed and shook my head "But seriously, can you watch her for like an hour or two?"

"Sure hun."

"Alright we'll be there soon, thanks." And I hung up to go grab Paige.

I walked into her room and saw her playing with her dolls "Hey munchkin, I have to drop you off at Elise's for an hour or so, okay?"

"Okay daddy."

"Alright grab a couple toys and let's go."

"Kay."

I left her room to find my wallet and keys and Paige ran out a minute later with her dinosaur bag. I buckled her into the car and drove to Elise's, I gave Elise a hug, said goodbye to Paige and got into my car. Okay. What the hell is my plan? Might as well try the bar first. I started my engine and pulled out of the driveway to head over to the freeway. I pulled up in front about 20 minutes later and looked at the doors. Well, I've got nothing to lose and I deserve answers. Or I'm a psychopath. We'll decide that later.

I mean, I slept with him, we were dating. Right? I leaned back against my seat, unsure and nervous now.

Oh, forget it. I threw my door open and slammed it. I shoved the door to the bar open and winced when it slammed against the wall. A little dramatic, but oh well. I looked around and finally spotted him at the bar.

He looked up at the same time and his eyes widened before his face became a mask.

This just made me angrier. I strode to the bar and leaned into him with a glare

"I don't know whether to punch your face in or kiss you."

"What are you talking about?"

I scoffed and leaned back a little before I gave in and kissed the asshole. "Don't play dumb. We can do this right here or somewhere private."