Chapter 15- Surprise!

Edited 05-08-2020.

Trent's Point of View.

Enjoy!

-IBeWhoIBe

----------

Chapter 15- Trent's Point of View.

I can't believe I let my life get so out of control again, and I was so angry at Casey for getting me in this position. I was surprised steam wasn't coming out of my ears. It's been almost two weeks since I last saw Erik and I was getting more pissed every single day at this situation. I hadn't talked to him in almost 2 days because he wasn't answering, and it worried me.

What if he was sick of waiting?

What if he didn't think I was worth it anymore?

Casey wasn't returning my calls anymore either. Fucking bastard. I sat in my car, in front of the bar, and let myself worry before shaking my head and forcing myself to focus. I got out and slammed the door before walking in and nodding at Tristan, who was working behind the bar.

I put my keys and wallet away and turned back to him "What's up Tristan?"

"Nothing much, just serving these alcoholics." and he winked at two ladies waiting for their drinks. The girls laughed and I smiled before clapping him on the back.

"I'm going to my office, let me know if you need help."

'Will do."

I walked down the hall, closed the door to my office and plopped down into my chair. I sighed. These have been the longest couple of weeks of my life. I put my arms on my desk and let my head fall atop them. I'm so pissed off at Casey I just might kill him the next time I see him. I sat up and turned on my computer angrily, stabbing the button harder than it deserved. Sorry keyboard.

I waited for it to boot up and then I started looking through all the paperwork I need to finish today. Ugh, too much. I set them down and decided to check my email to kill time.

Not interesting.

Spam.

Spam.

Not interesting.

Spam.

...hmm. What the hell is anon456@gmail.com? That's not even clever. I clicked on it and started reading. I tensed up and cursed.

***** Seeing as though you are taking a little too long to come up with what we are owed, we've decided to motivate you a little bit. He looks so sad, doesn't he? I would be too if I were stuck here. *****

I scrolled down and sucked in a quick breath when I saw Erik tied to a chair with blood on his face.

How the fuck did they even know he existed? Oh god, what about Paige? I couldn't fucking go there. But I had to.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Okay, calm down. I am going to kill Casey and throw his body to the sharks for dragging me into this mess. I leaned back and scrubbed my face with my hands briskly, I shook my head and took a deep breath. I couldn't stay here. I shut my computer down and threw my jacket on.

I walked down the hall and ran into Tristan. Shit, the bar. Tristan. Focus.

I looked at him "Hey, I need to go. Emergency. You can close early if you need to. Talk to you later."

"But why-."

"I got to go, bye."

And I ran out the door on his confused and somewhat irritated look. I ran outside and got into my car.

I put the key in the ignition and just when I was going to turn the key, I felt something hard and heavy hit me on the back of my head.

What the...

Everything went black.

----------

I woke up with a throbbing in my head and moaned before clutching the back of my head. Jesus, that fucking hurt. I winced from the light as I slowly opened my eyes and jammed then shut again. I'll just never open them, that sounds good.

"Open your eyes."

Or not.

I slowly blinked them open again and looked around for the voice.

My eyes landed on an average guy who looked about my age, with blonde hair and deep green eyes. Who was pointing a gun in my face.

"Where the hell am I?"

"Well as of right now, you are in the back of a van-with me."

I realized I was in a freaking van and started breathing heavier "Why am I in a van with you?"

"I was asked to grab you."

"Asked? By whom?"

"I'll show you. Get up."

I slowly sat up and let myself adjust to the slight dizziness, why did they have to hit me so hard?

I got on my knees and covered my eyes when they slid the door open and hopped out. I got out and looked around, all I saw was dirt and a cement building about 20 feet in front of us.

"Start walking towards that door over there."

I didn't really want to, but I figured I didn't have a choice if I wanted to avoid losing my brain. I slowly followed to the door, through it and down a hallway. He stopped in front of a red, chipped door and stepped aside.

"Go inside."

"No."

He cocked the gun.

"Okay."

He pushed me the last step and slammed the door closed.

"Hey! Asshole!"

I banged on the door and jumped when I heard a moan. I turned around and gasped at what I saw.

I walked over and knelt before grabbing his chin and looking into his eyes "Erik?"

That's when I noticed another man in the corner.

"Casey?!"