Part 3

SMUT WARNING AHEAD

Nancy and Jonathan were in his hotel room. She was using the room's phone, talking loudly to one of her friends. Jonathan sat by the window with it cracked open just enough to let some cool air in, and just enough to hear the conversation between Joyce and Steve from practically right underneath the window. He hears everything.

    Luckily, Nancy had been too preoccupied by her phone call to hear as well. Jonathan didn't know what to think.

    Steve? Jealous of Nancy? Did Steve like him?

    He knew he should be appalled, disgusted even, but he finds himself instead thinking about how he should have known. All the staring, the aggression, the irritability. It sounded like Steve hadn't even come to accept it himself yet.

    Jonathan looks over at Nancy again. She's twirling a piece of her brown hair around her finger, and suddenly, she didn't look as beautiful as she had before.

    As much as he tried, Jonathan couldn't forget about the conversation he overheard. He begins to notice small things that Nancy did that irritated him. She interrupts him constantly, and practically lived his life for him. He could never get a break from her.

    He loved her, he really did, but maybe she wasn't who he wanted anymore.

○○○○○

    Steve couldn't forget about what Joyce had said. Him? Jealous of Nancy? He didn't like Jonathan, he hated him! Or did he...?

    The whole thing only irritated him even more. He hated being introspective and thinking about shit like this.

    "Hey Steve, can you-"

    "Not now!" he snaps at Dustin. "Shit, I'm sorry," he groans.

    "What's up, man?" Dustin sits down beside him, resting his chin on his fist and looking up at him.

    "Just thinking about some stuff. Nothing really important."

    "About how you like Jonathan?"

    "What? How the hell did you know about that?"

    "It's obvious, Steve. You hate that him and Nancy are together, but you hate Nancy. We've all been waiting to see when you finally  were going to admit it to yourself." Dustin smirks.

    "So everyone knows?" Steve groans again.

    "Don't worry, no one really cares. But Max did say that she'd tell Jonathan eventually if you didn't."

    "Dammit, no, no, no telling anyone."

    "Well you better go make a move before Nancy decides to sneak into your guys' room tonight."

    "How the hell do you know all of this?"

    "It's called being observant. You should try it sometime." Dustin pats him on the chest and walks off, leaving Steve in disbelief.

○○○○○

    Than night, Jonathan notices something is off about Steve. He was constantly bouncing his leg, pacing, and fidgeting with whatever happened to be in his hands at at that moment.

    Anytime Jonathan would try to talk to him, however, he's snap at him. It was kind of pissing Jonathan off, actually.

    After both changing into their pajamas, Steve looks over at Jonathan.

    "Nancy better not fucking come in here tonight," he warns.

    "Oh? And why not?" Jonathan smirks, getting closer to him.

    "Because I fucking said so!" Steve shoves him back. Almost instantly, Jonathan has him pinned to the wall. "What the fuck are you-"

    Jonathan cuts him off by pressing his lips to Steve's. Steve stills at first, too shocked to react. Jonathan almost pulls away, afraid he made a mistake, when Steve begins to kiss him back.

SMUT FROM HERE ON OUT BASICALLY

The kiss is hot and heavy and fast, and Steve is thinking of everything at once and yet at the same time, of nothing at all. He can hardly keep up with the speed at which Jonathan's mouth moved against his own. It was all making him quite dizzy, in a good way, of course.

    "You've been jealous of Nancy," Jonathan states, and Steve can swear his voice is raspier that it just just a minute ago.

    "That... that's ridiculous," Steve breathes.

    "Oh really? Are you sure you haven't been desperately wishing you were Nancy? That it was your hand with mine and your lips that kiss me? Are you sure you haven't been lusting after me, Steve?" Jonathan slowly trails is hand down the quivering boy's chest.

    "Fuck!" Steve curses. He's never felt so turned on before in his life. Suddenly his shirt is on the floor and Jonathan's mouth is on him. Sucking on his neck, biting at his collarbones, teasing his nipples between his teeth. Steve has become a moaning mess by this point, and Jonathan has hardly touched him yet.

    "Admit it," Jonathan commands. He placec his hands on Steve's hips.

    "Admit what?" he moans out.

    "How infatuated you are with me." Jonathan smirks. He knows exactly what he was doing to him. He continues to tease him, hands ghosting alone his legs and chest until he finally admits it.

    "Okay, okay! I've been watching you! This whole time it was never Nancy that I wanted; it was you! Fuck, please touch me, Jonathan," Steve begs shamelessly. Jonathan could never fully describe how much it pleases him to see Steve like this.

    "Touch you? Touch you where?" He continues to tease him relentlessly.

    "Touch my dick, please!" Steve cries out, desperate for his touch, for any touch at all.

    Finally Jonathan stops teasing him, and begins to palm at his cock through his boxers roughly. He starts off slow, but the noises that Steve is making cause him to lose all forms of self control.