Part 4

MORE SMUT

He grabs Steve and practically tosses him onto the bed nearest to them. Steve stares up at him with eyes wide with curiosity and lust. Being manhandled seems to only make him more turned on. Not that he would ever admit that or anything.

"I couldn't figure out why I liked it so much when you stared at me. For days, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Then I realized, after overhearing your little conversation with my mom, that I've been lusting after you too," Jonathan grins, ridding himself of his shirt and pants. Both boys were in their boxers now. "You don't know what you fucking do to me," He straddles Steve, pressing his rock-hard cock into his equally hard erection.

"I think I have a pretty good idea," Steve whispers teasingly.

"You know how long it's been since I've fucked someone? Almost a month. A fucking month. All because Nancy said no," Jonathan practically growls.

"You can fuck me anytime you want." Steve grinds his cock against Jonathan's, and he can't believe he just said that.

"I might just take you up on that." Jonathan looks down at Steve fondly. He'd never seen him look so beautiful before.

Steve thought Jonathan had never looked as hot as he did above him with his eyes nearly black with lust.

"Please fuck me," Steve begs quietly. He's never considered himself gay, never imagined that he ever could be. He's never had such a craving for cock in his ass as he does right now.

"Are you sure?" Jonathan asks, slowing his grinding motions. As much as he loves the look on Steve's face when he's thrown around, Jonathan doesn't want to hurt him or do anything that either of them would regret.

"Yes. Please, Jonathan, I want you," Steve ensures. He's never been more sure of anything in his life.

○○○○○

    Jonathan connects their lips again and slowly removes Steve's underwear, causing his hard dick to spring out. He kisses down Steve's chest and stomach, trailing his lips across his pelvis.

    "Oh fuck!" Steve jerks his hips up. Jonathan holds them down and gently moves his mouth down to the boy's shaft. Although he had never done anything quite like this before, he knew what he liked, so he figured it shouldn't be that hard.

    He takes Steve's dick into his mouth, causing him to let out a string of moans. Jonathan begins ot bob his head up and down, sucking and gagging on the cock.

    "Shit Jonathan!" Steve moans loudly. "Stop, stop, stop, I'm going to cum," he warns. Jonathan licks his tip one last time, getting all the precum off.

    "Turn over," Jonathan commands. Steve obeys instantly.

    "In the front pocket of my backpack." Steve points, and Jonathan in there to find condoms and lube.

    "Naughty boy." Jonathan lands a quick swat onto Steve's bare ass. He only moans out in response. "Oh you like that?" Jonathan teases. He does it again, harder this time. Steve moans more, arching his back for more. "Do you always keep these in your bag?"

    "Only when I plan on fucking someone," Steve admits.

    "Were you planning on fucking someone this week?" Jonathan rubs Steve's bare ass with his large hands.

    "Was planning on sneaking away and finding someone. Couldn't handle all this pent-up frustration. Then I got distracted."

    "Well you're not going to be fucking anyone, understand?" Steve feels a lubed-up finger circle his asshole, and he can't help but lean back into it slowly. It feels uncomfortable, but good, in a way. "Understand?" Jonathan smacks his ass again.

    "Yes!" Steve cries out.

    "Good boy. You're not going to fuck anyone, but you are going to get fucked. Without any warning, Jonathan shoves his finger all the way into Steve's ass.

Steve bits his lip to muffle his whimpers. Before long, Jonathan has two fingers deep in his hole and is thrusting them in and out.

    Jonathan feels the wet patch on the front of his boxers growing. Seeing Steve like this made him so hot. He pulls off his own boxers and tosses them to the side.

    Steve suddenly feels something hot and hard against his ass. "Oh god," he moans out. He must not have noticed when Jonathan put a condom on.

    "Bet you love feeling my cock on you, don't you?" Jonathan smirks, rubbing it along Steve's crack.

    "Yes," Steve moans again.

    "Beg for my cock in your ass," Jonathan commands. He's usually never this harsh or controlling, but Steve certainly seemed to be loving it.

    "Fuck me please, Jonathan. I need your cock." He shivers in anticipation.

    Slowly, Jonathan begins to push into his ass. Steve grunts in pain, squeezing his eyes shut and clenching the blanket in his fists.

"Sorry." Jonathan begins to move in and out while slowly, patiently, going deeper and deeper. He can't help but moan at how tight his ass is. He begins thrusting at a steady pace, and Steve starts moaning at the feeling.

After adjusting to the large intrusion, Steve starts to notice how good it feels. Within a few minutes of thrusting, he is moaning uncontrollably.

    Jonathan reaches down and wraps his hand around Steve's hard cock, causing him to moan even louder.

    "You're going to make me cum," Steve pants. A moment later, hot white cum shoots out onto the bed and his stomach.

    Jonathan moans as he spills his cums deep into Steve's ass. After they catch their breath, he gently pulls out of Steve's gaping  hole.

    "I should probably go shower," Steve mumbles, feeling slightly embarrassed.

    "Probably," Jonathan chuckles. As Steve stands up to go to the hotel bathroom, Jonathan gently grabs his chin and kisses him. "Have fun," he lightly slaps Steve on the ass as he quickly scrambles to the bathroom.

SMUT OVER