Chapter 2

Sophie's p.o.v

I met up with Michelle after school she was eager to talk about what happened between me and flash. I guess it would've been surprising seeing the new girl now someone and then hug them while crying. I just sat there with Michelle while she tried to understand everything.

"so, you and your sister left your parents because they abused you and you and Flash where friends through all of this" she said. I nodded "we were really close but then things got worse and I lost contact and he changed. She looked at me sympathetically then we walked back to my apartment we were about to go inside when peter walked out the door he looked at me and Michelle in surprise he just smiled pushing his backpack behind him I was confused but he just said hi and walked off down the hall Michelle turned to me and I could tell she was in thought. I start thinking do Michelle and peter have a thing for each other?

The next day I was getting ready for school I was heading out the door when peter came out at the same time we awkwardly stood there until I walked to the elevator we stood there until he said something. "hi Sophie", "hello" I replied "sooo what do you think of school" he asked "its good" I replied simply. We kept talking until he asked me something that surprised me "so how do you know flash?" I looked at him we were on the subway so there was really no escape.

Peter's p.o.v

I was talking to her I really liked her, I just wanted to know more about the flash thing yesterday I asked about it but she paused before answering. "well back before me and my sister moved here my parents were friends with his so we became friends we texted and called a lot, but stuff happened and we sort of lost touch I guess". I looked at her sympathetically, but she just looked at her feet. I put my hand on hers and could see the red on her cheeks and then felt them on mine.

The subway stopped, and we walked to school in silence as soon as we entered flash was there waiting for Sophie she said bye and walked up to him he followed her to her locker and they were in deep conversation. I didn't bother to tell her about how much of a bully flash was since she knew him more personally but still seeing him with her made me feel uneasy.

I didn't realise I was staring until I saw Michelle standing in front of me "so where were you off to last night" "out" replied she continued "you won't believe what Sophie asked me last night" "what?" I said probably too fast "whoa calm down she asked me if we were a thing haha" I looked at her confused does this mean she was interested in who I was dating or liked. Michelle just walked off leaving me their too think I was snapped back to reality by the sound of the bell ringing I started walking to first period to my surprise Sophie was sitting their smiling at me gesturing to sit next to her I did.

We listened to the whole lesson occasionally talking with one another and doing our work. "peter?" I looked up and smiled, "I was wondering if you could come over this afternoon and help me with my homework?" I looked at her surprised "yeah sure I'd love too" I felt happy that she wanted me to come over not Michelle or Ned me. The rest of the school day was a blur next thing I knew Sophie and I were walking to our apartment building and into her apartment and sat down to study.

a/n bit of a boring chapter just building characters it will get interesting soon promise

this picture is Sophie walking home (peter took photo)