Chapter 5

Peter's p.o.v

I was surprised to see that Flash sat next to me he turned to me when the teacher wasn't looking and just whispered "meet me outside your locker end of class" and with that he stood up and asked to be excused. so many thoughts were rushing through my mind mainly about sophie but also about what Flash wanted to say. with the state of how he looked I knew it wasn't going to be good.

the bell rang and I walked out nervously to see Flash waiting at my locker he saw me and pulled me to the side and started talking. "she's gone, I went to her house this morning to check on her and she wasn't there did you see her last night or this morning?" I stared at him I was scared was sophie ok. Flash was looking at me "well I saw her last night but she was a mess and I left to go to my apartment". "what kind of state was she in?", "well she fell asleep but before that she was a mess she told me everything", "everything" he said surprised he looked shocked that she would tell me everything. he asked me to come looking for her with him of course I said yes as I has a pit in my stomach not knowing where she was. We were going to her place just to check that she wasn't there, but as soon as we walked into the door there she was on the couch broken and beaten. She looked up "flash! peter?" we walked in and I scooped her up to see if she was badly hurt luckily not. "my dad" she said softly "what?" "my dad, came here" she said louder this time flash's head shooting up with an expression of horror "he did this to you didn't he?" he asked "yes, he wanted us to come back but when I said no he went crazy" she was hurt and I felt helpless in this moment why did I leave her last night if I didn't she would be okay last night.

as I was in though I felt sophie get up she went over to flash and put her hand on his bruises and just hugged him it was like she knew what he did and what happened. I sat there awkwardly as she hugged Flash when she stood away from him she said goodbye to him and he left, I took this as a way for me to leave but just as I went to walked out she grabbed my hand and pulled me back into a hug I could've stayed there for ages she pulled away and put her hand to my face "thankyou" she softly said and just smiled I wanted to kiss her so bad but I didn't have the courage then I was interrupted from my thoughts.

Sophie's p.o.v

in that moment I wanted him to kiss me I didn't know what it was about this boy that made me feel so safe and wanted. we looked into each others eyes I could tell he was contemplating something in his mind I wanted to make him stop thinking so I just kissed him, it was a soft kiss when he realised what was happening he kissed me back it turned into a passionate kiss filled with love. right then I knew this was the start of something. I pulled away not wanting this to go further. his face was red and his eyes where just looking at me. "ummm... wow" he said I just looked at him and quickly said goodbye suddenly feeling very awkward about what just happened I closed the door on a clueless and confused peter just standing there and sat on the couch touching my lips with my hands still feeling the kiss.

Peters p.o.v

what just happened I asked myself. I was standing outside the door of the girl I just kissed it was amazing. I started walking away thinking about what just happened, what did it mean? did she like me? I felt confused I really liked this girl but was she just confused about what happened maybe it was an accident but that kiss was amazing.

@SophieDubois posted

peterparker liked this and 23,543 others

@SophieDubois  things get better...

View 2,300 other comments

@PeterParker I'm here for you

@natalane this is cuteeee

@user3 omg congrats on 100k

@user2 whos this peter cuteeee boyfriend

@SophieDubois thanks @peterparker