Chapter 4

Peter's p.o.v

she walked over and sat down looking relieved she must have seen me looking at her but I felt nervous. She sat down next to me and started speaking "soooo... hey" she looked at me nervously we sat there looking at each other and fell into a comfortable silence until Ned walked over "hi guys" we quickly looked up and I looked away as I felt myself blushing "so you two we going to class or what" she just smiled and grabbed my hand I was shocked at first but held on surprising thing was that she didn't let go until we sat down at our seats. when she did let go I felt sad I didn't want to.

We were sitting there in science I was sitting next to Ned while Sophie sat next to Flash I quickly glanced over too see Sophie looking at me it was a soft look in her eyes the crystal blue that made me melt inside, she went to say something when all of a sudden Flash grabbed her as the bell went and walked out of the class, I didn't know how to react only that I wish I was the one holding Sophie. Ned snapped me out of my gaze and grabbed my arm to see what was happening flash was walking with Sophie to lunch I knew she would probably sit with them at lunch so I just walked and talked with Michelle and Ned.

after an uneventful last bit of school I went to meet up with Sophie but was surprised to see Flash there waiting. I just kept walking past and soon felt them walking behind me. Sophie was laughing and listening to Flash talk about their childhood and how they use to be best friends. I was surprised to see that Flash came all the way home and went into Sophie's apartment with her I stood out the front of her apartment door feeling jealous that he was hanging out with her and not me I walked in to my apartment and talked to May about my day.

Sophie's p.o.v

I walked into my apartment turning around to say bye to Peter but saw he looked disappointed I was about to say something when flash pulled me into my apartment. He sat down on the couch and asked what we had to eat. I invited Flash over to talk to him what happened last night since he would probably be the only one that would truly understand. I thought that by moving here I would have a new start but it feels like everything came crushing down after one night. I sat next too Flash and looked up at him he asked me what was wrong and I blurted it all out after I was finished he took me into his embrace and we sat there hugging.

he pulled away and looked at me in a way no one had ever looked at me before he stood up and walked out of the apartment I followed yelling "Flash!? where are you going?" we were outside the apartment me at the door and Flash standing outside "I'm going to find who did this sophie" "no you cant I just want to get over it, FLASH" he turned around when I yelled out his name he turned to me and just came up to me and hugged me and whispered "I'm sorry but I have to do this for you" he turned around me silently calling his name now but it was just getting hidden in my sobs, I sat there outside my apartment door a mess in tears until I heard a noise and looked up.

Peter was opening his door as soon as he saw me his eyes widened and came to my side "Sophie, what's wrong" without him even realising he had picked me up and was taking me inside my apartment I was alone for the rest of this week since Amber had to go on a business trip he sat me down next to him on the couch and I just rested my head on his chest until I spoke "I'm sorry Peter" he looked at me "you don't need to be sorry just what happened?" I told him everything from the beginning about my parents and then the night in the alley with Spider-Man and then what happened with Flash. He looked shocked once I had finished he just looked at me and said "its going to be okay" and for the first time in a long time I felt safe and fell asleep and when I woke up Peter was gone he must have gone home since May would have worried.

Peter's p.o.v

I had too leave since Aunt May would've worried I felt bad how can someone who seemed so okay and perfect be this broken inside all of this made me feel even more close to her, I walked into school the next morning expecting Sophie to be really awkward but I walked into first class and she wasn't there I was worried that maybe something happened when Flash walked in with a bruised face and broken hand. I was shocked and instantly worried about Sophie 

SophieDubois posted:

liked by peterparker and 10, 250 others

@SophieDubois new schools great

view 2 other comments

@peterparker Glad you like it

@flashisawesome I'm the best part

@SophieDubois shut up you know you missed me @flashisawesome

@natalane actually love your insta you should be a model

a/n sorry didn't update in 2 days got busy will be doing it more often I hope enjoy this chapter