Chapter 3

Sophie's p.o.v

We were sitting down studying him helping me every so often with things that I hadn't learnt yet at my new school. I was working when I felt his eyes staring at me. I looked up and he quickly looked down at his paper he's so cute he was blushing lightly, he's kind of cute his curly brown hair just sitting perfectly. he looked up at me and asked "sooo are you and flash a thing?" I looked at him and giggled slightly at the thought "no, he's just a good friend" he looked relieved.

we finished studying and he walked me to the door and as I went inside I said goodbye and we had an awkward goodbye. I walked in thinking about a lot, Flash, peter and Michelle what was I going to tell Michelle about all this. I walked in and saw Amber sitting there. "who was that" she said teasingly, "just a friend nothing more" she laughed sceptically not believing me. I went to my room and unpacked a few more things.

I decided I would go for a walk, I walked out of the apartment and just walked around the streets, I didn't realise how late it was until I opened up my phone to see it was 10:00pm I had school tomorrow I texted Amber letting her now id be home soon. I was walking down an alley when I felt someone watching me I turned around and a figure jumped out of the shadows and grabbed me. "oooo pretty girl want too come back with me "I squirmed out of his grab but he only held me tighter pushing me up against the wall he ran his hands up and down my body.

all of a sudden he was pulled of me and a boy swang through on what looked like a web he punched the guy that was punching me scared I looked at the costumed boy and said thanks he just nodded and smiled not saying anything. I just ran home scared out of what just happened and I felt tears streaming down my face they reminded me of those bad memories from my abusive mother and father. I fixed myself up before I went into the apartment and just went to my room.

Peter's p.o.v

i swung into an alley seeing a man violating a girl I shot a web at him and pulled him off her realising it was Sophie I realised I shouldn't say anything as she might recognise me, she said thanks and she ran off I left the man stuck there and saw Sophie running tears streaming down her face i so badly wanted to see if she was okay but I knew I couldn't.

i walked into school the next day and saw Sophie sitting there I walked up and said hi she smiled but seemed distant I wandered if it was from what happened last night and if she was alright I asked if she felt okay and she said she was fine. I sat down next to her and swear i saw a tear fall down her face.

i walked into the cafeteria to see Sophie talking to Flash a flood of feeling came out why would she talk to him over me. I think she was telling him about what happened last night but she kept a straight face that just a hint of sadness overcame it sometimes but she immediately looked away and our eyes met she smiled at me and started walking over to me I had no idea what she was gonna say I felt really nervous.

a/n - ooo what is she gonna say to peter haha hope you enjoyed this chapter more tomorrow also sorry its a bit short.