she has to tell!!!!!

Cupcakes POV

WHAT THE FUCK! WHY THE FUCK AM I NAKED. She thought to her self.

No body's POV

She put on her clothes and walks out of her room to find kitty. She goes to her room and she is not there so she thinks where is the last place she would be in this place. And it hits her FOXYS ROOM! so she walks to his room and she is there but he is not so she knocks on the door.

Cupcake: can I come in 🤔

Kitty: [not happy to see her] yea sure whatever.

Cupcake: so what are you doing in here all by your self?

Kitty: idk where foxy is. he said he would be here but when I got her he was gone.

Cupcake: did you check mangle?

Kitty: no. He would not be with her would he?

Cupcake: I don't know let's find out.

So thay go to mangles room and she is right foxy was in her room with her on top of him. Kitty unable to speak looks at him and looks at cupcake starting to cry. Cupcake hugs her and helps her back to her room.

Kitty: [ wiping her face] I have a question for you.

Cupcake: what?

Kitty: wus your life ever hard for you?

Cupcake: yes. Why?

Kitty: how wus your life hard for you?

Cupcake: well I don't fill that comfortable talking about this with you.

Kitty: come on and just tell me please.

Cupcake: fine only because I no if I don't you will beg me to death.

Kitty: yyyyyeeeesssss I win

Cupcake: well for starters my mom told me that she would put me in a girls home or set me up for adoption.

Kitty: wow that is harsh.

Cupcake: [trying not to cry] and my grandmother told me that my mother would call my dad and tell him that she would kill me if he does not come and get me from her. [A/P:  when I wus a baby]

Kitty: what the fuck kind of mom is that.

Cupcake: and my mom does not love me the only reason I lived with her because she got free food stamps.

Kitty: so she basically used you for money

Cupcak: [starts to cry] yea that is about right.

Kitty: I did not on know that it was that hard for you.

Cupcake: well no one really knows that much about me.

[A/P: all of that is really happened in my life and that is hard to take on when it is from someone you really love.]
TO BE CONTINUED