foxy troubles 😵

Kitty's POV

It's 3:00 am i needed to take bath or shower. But there was one problem. the security guard is here so that means I have to try to as sneak past the cameras without getting caught. It's really not that hard when you think about it. So I put on all black dirty clothes with the dark black hoodie my eyes completely black and walk to the shower room. The room was pretty far from the security guard office and I was feeling more like taking a bubble bath so I turned on the bath and I squeeze some of my body washing the tub. I sat in the water for a good 3 minutes before deciding to take a bath right when I picked up my towel foxy walked in.

Foxy pov

I was walking into the shower ready to take off my clothes to shower but then I heard something move behind me it started to giggle so I turned around and saw kitty I couldn't really see anything but her face only because the bubbles were covering up her ummmmm you know what 🤤 So I walked over to the tub (her had his boxers on the hole time) what are you doing up so late I asked her taking a bath, she said, what are you doing up so late she asked. about to take a shower, I said. But instead, I guess I can get in the tub with you she smiled as I took my boxers off and got in the tub with her.

Kittys pov

Me and foxy sat in the tub awkwardly together. We didn't say anything to each other. Foxy do you want to be my boyfriend I said. ( quickly responds) yes he said. You know what happens when you become boyfriend and girlfriend right he said. No, I said. He pulled me on top of him, he sticks his finger right in me. I squeeze his arm and closed me eyes he starts to go faster. I started to cum but I grabbed his hand

TO BE CONTINUED