Katrina and Harry

ONE SHOT FOR KATRINA- luv ya to bits

HARRY POV

I woke up in the morning feeling hungover, naked, in an empty bed. I sighed, because THIS, was no different then how I usually wake up.

"Harry! Finally, it's twelve already! Get your arse out of that bed!" Louis called, walking into my room sipping a cup of Yorkshire tea.

I moaned and rolled over onto my side, stuffing my head into the pillow. Louis came over and shook my body, starting to peel the blanket off, but leaving it when realizing my clothing status.

"Speaking of, your lover left two hours ago. You really got to stop with these one night stands, you know?" Louis scowled with a concerned, but annoyed expression on his face.

I sighed. No matter how much I looked or how long I waited, there was no one that I felt something special with. Everyone either was throwing themselves all over me or thinking that I was a player, which has sadly become true in the last few months. No one seemed to take the time to get to know me or understand me, they just knew that I was Harry Styles and that they wanted me.

So I gave up on trying. Stopped looking for that special someone and just partied whenever, never had a decent conversation and slept with anyone I found attractive. I know, my theory is conceited, but it was true.

I knew Louis was trying to be a good friend, but I wasn't really in the mood for a talk about this. "It's not that easy Lou."

"What's not that easy?!" Louis snapped. "The fact that you go around, different girl every night, sleeping with then and not bothering to stay in contact? That sounds pretty simple to me, Harold!"

I grunted and cocked my head, meeting his blue eyes. "You don't get it, do you?"

"What is there to get?" Louis asked. I narrowed my eyes at him, shaking my head.

I got out of bed, putting on a pair of boxers, sweats and a white V-neck tee. I put on my high top trainers and wore a grey beanie over my tousled, chocolate curls.

Louis grunted in frustration. "And where do you think your going?"

"Out." I replied simply. I stepped out of our flat and into the elevator. When it opened on the first floor, I put on my sunglasses and walked out into the open.

KATRINA POV

Worst. Job. Ever. I hated it, but it was the only way to get the money for the concert, which was probably the only thing there was to look forward to.

I sat on the counter, re-tying my red hair into a loose pony. As my manager opened the front door, signaling we were open, I tied the back of the dark green apron and got into uniform.

After a long while, I heard an exaggerated cough from behind me. I realized I was still sitting on the counter, so I rolled my eyes, put on a fake smile and turned around.

"Welcome to Starbucks, how can I help you?" I asked in my fake friendly voice. A middle aged man stood in front of me, who looked rather annoyed by me.

"An espresso please," he said. "That'll be just a moment." I replied before lurking over to the drink machines.

After I handed the man his expresso, I grabbed my phone and started checking One Direction's twitter updates, while humming the tune of one of their songs.

Can we fall, one more time

Stop the tape, and rewind

Oh, but if you walk away I know I'll fade