Rebecca and Louis

ONE SHOT FOR REBECCA

(when I typed that ^^ I accidentally wrote shit, good thing I noticed or else that wouldn't have been good)

I hope you likey, spent my spare time on the car writing.

I watch from the bushes as glossy, high-end cars make their way across the driveway and into the large and exquisite red brick mansion.

It is almost noon. The sun is shining on the perfect spring day and the neat array of flowers and trees colourfully decorate the large property for the occasion.

What is the occasion? Well it doesn't truly hit me until I think about why exactly I am here.

"Why am I here?" I ask myself, as it hits me. "Holy shit, Louis' getting married today Becca."

Maybe I feel obliged to come even if I wasn't invited, I need to be here for my bestfriend in the world, don't I? Maybe I don't know it myself, but on the inside I just want to crash the wedding. That would be a fun label for the rest of my life wouldn't it be? Wedding Crasher.

Bullshit, I know exactly why I am finding myself spying on the rich, kneeling in their million dollar grass on a hot spring day. I need to see Louis' face when the vows come into action. I need to see the sincerity, the fervor and the love in his eyes when he prepares to say yes.

Only then would I accept the fact that he didn't love me too.

It is strange to think that my Boo Bear is getting married. MARRIED. The irony of Mr. "I want to be forever young, I want to be free and live my life" settling down makes me laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" a voice asks from behind me. I freeze, thinking I'm caught. I spin around, relief flooding to my face. "Josh! Hey!"

"Rebecca Rebecca, Noelle specifically requesting for you not to show up still didn't hold you back, did it?" the brown haired boy asks, stepping forward for a hug. I hug him back, burying my head in the crook of his neck. "Nice to see you, Drummer Boy."

"You promised to never call me that ever again."

"I lied."

"You here to crash the party?"

"How did you know?" I ask sarcastically. Josh pinches both my cheeks, making me wince. "It's written all over your cute little face."

I ignore my friend. "You cleaned up nicely." I note, nodding at his full tux outfit. His hair is neatly sitting at the top of his head and even his tie is on properly.

"Well I don't mean to brag," Josh starts with a cocky smile. "But some bridesmaid offered to do the tie for me, and I got her number."

I laugh. "Keep trying, Josh."

"So do you want to get in? I can sneak you to the backyard if you'd like."

I look at him with a shocked expression. "Are you fucking kidding me? You're offering to sneak me in to crash one of your best mates' wedding, who are you and what have you done with Josh Devine?"

He chuckles. "Come on, Noelle is a bitch."

I can't help but laugh loudly. "I'll take that as a reasonable answer."

We walk up to the man in front of the path, asking for our names. I am an odd sight, wearing a floral high skirt, a creme coloured blouse and a denim jacket. My loosely French braided head has the end flowing over my shoulder and my combat boots make loud clacking noises as I walk.

"I was actually in there a few moments ago," Josh starts, telling the truth. "I came out to help her in." Another truth. "She's my fiancée, is that fine?" Two truths and lie, classic.