Annabelle and Niall

ONE SHOT FOR ANNABELLE

Hope you enjoy :)

NIALL POV

I waited in the airport. I waited for so long. One hour. Two hours, Three hours. I needed to be there when she arrived. I barely knew her, but I knew that she meant something more to me.

"Hey Niall." Harry called.

"Yeah, what's up mate?"

"You do know that you don't have to wait, right?"

"What? Of course I do, I insist. I'll wait no problem." I said.

"Seriously Nialler. There is no reason why you have to stay at the airport at two o' clock in the morning just to wait for my girlfriend."

Oh yeah, did I mention she's Harry's girlfriend? They're in love, apparently. It kills me everyday to even think of it.

"Harry!" a high voice called. I turned around to see an average height blonde haired girl. Her teeshirt hugged her slender figure and her brown eyes twinkled as she talked. She walked up to Harry and gave him a warm and embracing hug. He gave her a peck on the lips, pulling her in by the waist.

I turned around, not wanting her to see the jealousy in my eyes. I wondered how she felt about me. Did she like me? Did she consider me as a friend? Did she even realize I was there?

"Niall?" she called. I turned around as if noticing her presence for the first time.

"Bella! You look beautiful today, how's it been for you?"

"Great thanks, I traveled everywhere, but it's so great to be back in London with you lads!" Annabelle answered.

We walked through the airport with no specific conversation, Harry sticking with Annabelle mot of the way, leaving me to walk alone. It boggled my mind how she could have such an effect on me, yet she barely notices me or communicates with me.

When we arrived at our flats, everyone was tired and ready to sleep. "Wait." Harry called. "Annabelle doesn't have a room."

I froze, realizing what he was suggesting that I offer. "Y-you can s-stay in my flat if you'd like." I stuttered quietly.

"Aw, thanks Niall, I'd love to stay in your flat." she replied sincerely. "Could you help me with my luggage?"

"Of course." I helped carry her luggage into my flat, setting it down in the guest room. I grabbed a spare pillow and some sheets, set them down on the bed and walked out.

"Woah!" Belle exclaimed, our chests bumping into the other as we walked opposite directions. "Sorry about that Niall."

"No problem, how was your trip?"

ANNABELLE POV

"It was great, I went everywhere! France, Greece, Italy, Scotland and even Ireland!" I simply replied.

Niall laughed his amazing laugh. "Ireland, really? How was it?"

I sighed and smiled. "Amazing, just as you described it."

We stayed in awkward silence for a while, I wasn't sure what to say. It was hard to keep up a conversation not telling him about it. I wanted to, but I was scared. I really didn't know of what, but there was something that seemed to be bugging him that I wasn't quite sure of.

"Play me a song." I suggested, looking into his overwhelming crystal blue eyes. They were the type where you could just get lost in them forever, staring into the sparking pair of eyes.

Niall grabbed his guitar and sat back down on the bed, thinking a little before starting to strum and sing.

My hearts a stereo