Chapter 2

A chilly smell with a mix of sounds of Korean people chatting reached Jungkook's senses. Even if it's summer, the surroundings still looks foggy because of the morning weather. Finally he was in Korea. He grinned from ear to ear at the thought. It's been a while since he last heard his own language. It's always English over here, English over there, he's sick of it. He's not even good at English and was always teased because of that but he never mind it. He also liked teasing them back because they can't even pronounce the list of different antibiotics right! Don't even start with the diseases.

Jungkook was busy admiring the surroundings of Incheon airport until he was pushed by a man who's probably rushing out and he ended up falling on his face. People laughed at the sudden commotion. The man muttered a simple 'sorry' without even looking back at him and Jungkook kind of feel offended?

"Aish! It's my first day here and I'm already hovering over the floor." Jungkook mumbled under his breath. "...what a luck." He slowly gets up in his feet and carries his luggage when he can already see people staring weirdly at him. Is it their first time seeing a man got tripped over? He walked out of the entrance and grabbed a taxi; finally he can get back home. It's not a dream anymore. It's real.

Jungkook stared fascinated outside as giant buildings and different food stalls passed his sight. The rising artist in the billboard has changed and they've built many different shopping malls with rich people going in and out from it. People's smartphones have changed too. Instead of the usual flip phone like the gray thing that Jungkook was holding right now. They're all now holding touch screen smartphones!

"Maybe ten years have changed a lot of things." Jungkook said and he leaned his head against the car's window pane. A father and son passed his sight; their hands intertwined and the cute little kid was holding a strawberry ice cream. It reminded him of Seokjin when they still used to play together. Speaking of Seokjin he wondered how much his son has changed. It's been ten years so he's probably fourteen years old now and in the midst of puberty.

He chuckled at the thought. He remembered when he was fourteen years old he used to rebel against his parents and do bad things for fun. He even colored his hair blonde that time and got earrings to look cool. He also used to party all night and wake up with a throbbing pain in his head that leads to skipping classes and the cycle always repeats every single day.

He wondered if his son would be like him. Well, he didn't mind it since he goes through all of it but he also thinks that it would be nice to have an angelic son who will wear proper uniform and eat breakfast with him every morning.

When the taxi finally arrived at Jungkook's neighborhood he's shocked when nothing almost has changed. Their area was still the same as he last saw it. Maybe the color of some houses has changed but everything was still in the place where they used to be; the same not too narrow but not too wide road with houses lying straight beside, the sun flower that Mrs. Kwon planted ten years ago was still pretty alive at the corner of their house, the large trees that mostly covering the ray of sunshine was still there and the old vintage car that he never knows who the owner is was still idling in the same spot where he last saw it. He wonders why they never get rid of it.

Jungkook paid the taxi driver and he takes off his luggage from the trunk of the cab.

"This is it. Welcome to me." Jungkook said to himself and he can't help but stomp a bit because of excitement. His heart was throbbing so dangerously fast as he passed the same houses that he used to see every time he went home from his part time job. Then he arrived at the particular pink colored house.

Jungkook anxiously stared at their peculiarly painted house. Seokjin always insisted their house to be pink ever since he was a child so when Seokjin reached five years old, he painted their house Pink and white. 'It's still the same.' He thought.