Chapter 4

Aunt Sohyun likes cats. They're adorable and cute with their fluffy fur, round eyes with irises carved like almost translucent flower, and especially their delicate, shy movements with their owner. But the middle aged woman doesn't know that she could see something as endearing as cats (and Kyuhyun).

The moment she entered their living room, what she doesn't expect is to see Jungkook and Seokjin passed out in what looks like very uncomfortable position in the couch with both of Seokjin's legs resting straight on Jungkook's lap, arms circled around his father's shoulders and resting his head backwards with mouth open whilst Jungkook just has his hands spread wide and head tilting on the right side.

Cute, a sweet smile curved in her lips. The television is producing a loud sound coming from a girl MC of a morning show but the two men was still in deep slumber. If only she could take a picture of this precious moment...

...But one more thing, if there's one thing that she would never ever tolerate, it's sleeping very late. She was sure that those two had watch television all night for them to be still sleeping in this afternoon. And they didn't even turn the television off! Which means more electrical expenses.

"Oh, what's happening?" A deep voice coming from the middle-aged woman snapped her out from momentary shock. She forgot that Kyuhyun is still with her.

They really did nothing all night if you're wondering, but Aunt Sohyun wished that they did because her wrinkles are already screaming for marriage. Unfortunately their what she called 'date' (if you could call searching for the right light bulb that won't be worn out easily a date) was interrupted when Kyuhyun got a call from a hospital saying that his little sister got into an accident. And Sohyun, playing a 'good girlfriend' role stayed up all night in the hospital with the man.

She doesn't mind though. At least she got to sleep in the same room with the man of her dreams. And the fact that Kyuhyun offered her a ride home was just sweet.

"And who is that man sleeping with Seokjin?"continued Kyuhyun.

"He's Jungkook, Seokjin's father." Sohyun answered nonchalantly. Kyuhyun's eyes just widened at what Sohyun had said. He doesn't know that Seokjin has a father at all. He thought that the boy had been abandoned by his father because no one had ever talked about him once. Even Sohyun had never mentioned the boy's father before.

Before Kyuhyun could even respond, Sohyun decided to shout. "Wake up, boys! The sun was already burning holes at our house already and you two were still asleep?!"

Jungkook was the first one to wake up with the ear-shattering voice, raising his two spread out arms to rub his blurry eyes just to see his older sister with her usual grumpy face. He's sure that later she would be sickeningly sweet just within a second so why would he worry? Jungkook thought that maybe it's because of early menopause.

"What?" Jungkook said almost whispering, careful not to wake up the angel beside him. But his sister just won't cooperate.

"What are you two doing there? It's almost afternoon. Don't tell me you watched movie all night?" Sohyun said threat obvious in her tone. The caramel haired boy who can't help but to wake up with the voice fluttered his eyes open. He doesn't know that he will manage to fall asleep when he just woke up a while ago.

Seokjin cautiously removed his arms off his father together with his legs when the conversation continued, "No, we didn't watch movies all night! We just met this morning and that's when we started watching."

"Oh, stop trying to deceive your sister who knows you ever since you came out of our mother's uterus." Aunt Sohyun dead-panned but when Jungkook was about to fire back Seokjin spoke in a little voice.