Chapter 10

Angel, that's what my brain could only decipher,

My heart had drown to his beauty and my body is chained,

Only him held the key for my life... Kim Seokjin... and I hate dancing gosh,

I wish Park would step on a huge turd on his way home and get bitten by huge dragons and get hang nail on his ten fingers and ten toes WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Min Yoongi!" Just at the moment when his deep poetric skills started to kick in, someone dared to disturb him. Yes, his black notebook doesn't only consist of his lovey-dovey feelings about his cutie pie, Kim Seokjin but also full of hatred feelings about everything; his poor friends that had their screws severely loose, the nuclear war, and especially the subject of his new spell called 'Destroying Monsters', Park-

"Min Yoongi!"

"Yes, Jimin!" You're dead kiddo.

"What? Jimin?" Jimin let out an 'I'm-so-baffled' laugh and came to where Yoongi is sitting. Everyone watched the scene in amusement, especially Taehyung who's whispering 'Go, Yoongi. Go, Yoongi' under his breath.

Yoongi immediately closed his notebook and hid it behind his back, tucking it on his pants and briefs just to be sure that it won't fell out. Yoongi stand up and shivered a little bit, just a little bit when Jimin stopped within a few inches and gave him a hard stare.

It's been like this for some time now. Every end of classes, him and his friends except his beloved Seokjin stayed up until six to practice a five minutes worth of dance. But every time Seokjin go here to watch, Jimin always scold him and the others whenever they do a wrong move just to show off. Bruh, it's so obvious that disgusting piece of not-so-old man is doing that to pick Seokjin's interest.

"I was just about to say that you can go home now and what? Jimin?" But now, even though Seokjin is not here, he's stinginess is levelling up from hundred to zillions. If he was a game character he might even break the fourth wall and rule the whole world. "Since when did I become your friend?"

Never.

"Should I show you what's true manners?"

Yoongi stared directly on Jimin's eyes. Was he really a priest? His whole existence is shouting 'I'M A GANGSTER' no matter what he does especially when he gets angry. "But you deserved to be called without manners. You always shout at us, get angry for a little thing. Try to taste even the little bit of humiliation you put us through."

"Woohhh~" Taehyung and Hoseok's jaw dropped dramatically. It's the first time he actually spoke what's on his mind without hesitating. If only they could have a drop of Min Yoongi's swag they would shave their heads and go to monastery.

"Look down, bastard." But, hell, angry Jimin is so scary. Taehyung and Hoseok's hands trembled. "I SAID LOOK DOWN!" Never in hell would he listen on Jimin's words anymore even if he dies on the spot. He wear them out for hours and only give him five minutes break for every session so why would he?

However, in one swift movement, the notebook on his back was on Park Jimin's hands which had his chest tightened and frozen on a small amount of time.

"No! Don't look at it!" Yoongi tried to snatch the thing out of the man's hands but to no avail, Jimin raised it out of the boy's reach.
Damn. So petty.

But Yoongi's sure that his death is coming when the man opened the notebook to the first page and held it up. With his 20/20 vision, there's little to no doubt that whatever he reads there will slowly build up a chain and collar on Yoongi's neck.