I'm Dead

Hey readers and friends,
I am so sorry for not being active lately because of two things:

One is from my school work I hope you don't forget that I'm in my last year of junior high school and I'll be extra busy these days and I'm graduating soon to Senior high so yay for me!

And number two is my worst one, I didn't have wifi and it was torture, I was planning on posting this chapter last Saturday but there was a problem with the internet so I didn't post this chapter, so sorry for not being active lately.

Anyway I wanna say to those who read the last chapter in my previous work I wanna say thank you so so much for all of your kind words and comments they are all made me happy, and to those who didn't read it I suggested that you should read it.

But let me make a short version of it here, it's in my book called 'A Girl with A Soul of Insanity' at the last chapter, the title is called "My True Story." That one chapter is about the story of my life, you all might think that I live a happy life but in that chapter it all about the dark things in my life and what I look like. So let me make a recap.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I was a happy child without any problems, but when I reach my adolescent age I began having problems, it started when I think that my brother keeps calling me names and it affected me and I start to hate myself, so I began to eat less and trying to loose weight by starving myself, I did this for about four months I think and my mom noticed and told me to stop, and I did and began to eat normally and just be okay about who I am (FYI me and my brother are in good terms now and we're cool, I can't stay mad at my brother forever you know)

But that doesn't mean I didn't have problems at school, I transfer schools when I reach my first year of junior high school and also I live in the Philippines and the schools theres about 95% percent of students who speaks Tagalog fluently and I've been picked on at school for speaking English fluently a lot. I've been tricked, teased, and even there's some bullies who made me cry a couple of times and I never stand up for myself. And that's when I thought that I would end it, I won't forget that day.

On May 17, 2017 was during my mid summer after I passed the 9th grade, I was thinking about what will happen when I will be in grade 10 and it caused me in a depression, my mom was asking me of what's wrong and I told her it was nothing, so I decided to do what I thought I would do, I went to the kitchen and grabbed the kitchen scissors decided to do self harm on myself, At first I thought I would do it but for some reason I stopped myself from doing and thought that this is wrong.

That evening my family knows that I try to kill myself and they were in tears, especially my mom. She hold onto me like she thought that I was gonna disappear and she told me that I could've told her my problems from the start and it made me realized of the mistake that I try to commit and that there is so much I have in my life ahead. And I told my family that I promise I would never do it again.

My major depression is gone but I still have a mild depression that is part of my life and I need to handle myself, I just need love and support from my family and suicide the never the answer. Everything will be okay.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Alright let's continue on, I need to make a trope talk here, I can't get any inspiration with Sonamy lately so I seriously put 'Sonamy Siblings' on a discontinue and 'The Deres' on hold, and when I read my old works and thought to myself "WTF did I just wrote?!" and that's what I wanna discuss about let's begin. (Also I was in the 8th grade when I began to join on Wattpad so it cringeworthy for me.)

1. My plot stories
When I read my works I think that the plots I make doesn't make any sense, like from 'Assassin X Prince' and '4 Princes, 1 Rose' the plots doesn't make any sense like should I remove them or what? And I add a musical in my first book, dammit!

2. There's no screen time for the other characters
I keep making the main ship just themselves in 'When the Prince of Light meets the Princess of Darkness' instead of the other ships, like Shadouge, Silvaze, Taiream, etc. and I should stop that habit cause it's kinda annoying me cause I made this in the past.

3. I made Amy Rose a Mary Sue
In 'Assassin X Prince', '4 Princes, 1 Rose' and 'A Girl with A Soul of Insanity' I keep making Amy as the main character, a Mary Sue (definition: a fan made character with no imperfections or flaws and not being hated just being loved by everyone) I made Amy's universe only about her and I think I know the reason why, is because that I always thought that Amy has never been on the spotlight, so my 14 year old self thought that maybe I would make Amy as a main character, and this discussion is my tropes and rants for my past.

Anyway to all of the Sonamy fan readers here I decided that I should give Sonamy a break cause I don't think that anything more about this ship, I still love it but now I'm focusing on to something else, my fandom for Sonic has been inactive for some time now and I made a decision that I should make new fan stories of my favorite show right now, called "Miraculous Ladybug."

To those readers who are fans of Miraculous Ladybug I hope you can give me some inspiration of making stories with your four favorite ships Adrientte/Adrien X Marinette, Ladynoir/Ladybug X Chat Noir, Marichat/Marinette X Chat Noir, and Ladrien/Adrien X Ladybug

I hope to see ya all in a new story
Vote
&
Comment
Freed's Out✌️

Btw I drew these two myself, the first one is how I feel when the Wifi leaves, and this is how I feel when I leave the Wifi😅🙂