20. "Because I don't Exist"

Amy's POV
I never have this feeling in my entire life, I laid on my bed in my room, for the very first time in my life, the Sonic. The boy that I have romantic feelings for him, confessed to me at the fireworks festival last month on July 15th, it's already August 7, and let's not forget he French kissed me too, a Saturday and my body was totally lifeless after that daring confession of his, but I never actually thought he have feelings for me the day we met, but I shake my head with confusion, and rolled and rolled over and over that I wanted to know if it's real or not, sweet Chaos...... I don't know anymore...

Aino: so you finally answered big bro's confession of love yet?

I turned to Aino with a pissed off face

Amy: you're still talking about that ever since we got back last month... NO! I haven't answered him yet!

Aino: 'crosses her arms over her chest' you need to answer him now or at school, 'look over at my smartphone' and by the looks of it, he's been trying to call, text and emailed you about 50 times ever since and you just declined it, besides school will start on Monday you know that?

Amy: 'sits up and held Jenny' I'll give him a proper answer when I'm ready, I just need more time... 'looks down'

Aino: by more time you mean shutting in your own room, reading books, making new stuff dolls, watch tv, watch in Netflix, eat potato chips called 'Pringles', and drinking soft drinks like 'Coca-Cola', 'Sprite', and 'Royal'?

Damn..... She know me very well whenever I'm stressed, I guess I'll give Sonic a proper answer on Monday, two days went by and school has begun, I woke up way early like 5:30 in the morning, besides classes starts at 7 so why would I rush, I took a hot bath and arrange my books and notebooks, I took my uniform for Autumn and went downstairs for an early breakfast, I've made chamomile tea, orange juice, made fried rice with bacon and eggs, and of course miso soup, I waited for mom around 5:45 she came down and saw me

Rosetta: oh Amelia, you're up early

Amy: like they say, the early bird gets the worm

Rosetta: okay then, let's eat 'sits at the opposite chair' thank you for the food

I blessed too in silence, I began eating but not too fast, but when I sip my tea mom spoke

Rosetta: I heard from your friend Freed that the reason you came home last night is that Chuck'c nephew Sonic confessed to you? Is that correct?

I nearly spill my tea from my mouth, I cough and hit my chest to breath then I looked at my mom with a 'WTF' face

Rosetta: so I was correct 'sips her soup and place it down' did you answered him already?

I looked down with a sad expression

Amy: 'shook' no I haven't, I was shocked of course, I never thought he would confess to me like that, and that he's daring enough to kiss me too 'embarrassed'

Rosetta: well sweetie, you can't ignore him forever, you need to answer his confession or else there will be consequences...

Mom's right, I need to answer him, I looked at the time and it's 6 o'clock, I got up from my seat and place my dishes on the sink, I grab my bag, my MP3 player and earphones, and wore my shoes

Amy: later mom!

Rosetta: 'cleaning the dishes' remember what I told you Amelia!