You Might Want To Read This Before Anything Else

Alright, I should probably explain this a little before you read it. If you haven't done it yet, you should watch The 1975's music video "Robbers" from their debut album.

Bascially I decided to write out the music video and add in a few things here and there to sort of shape it up a bit, and I put it in Matty's point of view for a bit more of a personal idea to it. I also wrote that this takes place before the boys became a popular group, there are mentions of them jamming together but nothing about concerts or being wickedly famous. 

Don't ask me why I tagged it as fanfiction.

This was something that I decided to do to take a break from the main story I'm writing, called The Smokesters. I've been on a writer's block and that last thing I should be doing is not writing during it, so this was the product of not having any ideas.

Obviously, NONE of these ideas are mine, just the combination of words. Everything goes to the music video. It'll be linked to each chapter that I post for this.

I separated this into a couple of different parts, and some are much longer than others. That's just how they were portrayed in the video and how I interpreted / went in depth with it.

I did not edit these as well as I do my normal works. Sorry about that. I'll get around to it eventually, maybe.

Enjoy?