The Party

We somehow managed to stop the bleeding and I faded in and out with the help of weed and booze. We finally broke out the cash when I was patched up, the lads were nice enough to wait for me about it. Hann lit up everyone and we each had our own joint, and Ross merrily spilled the money out onto the living room floor while she watched in happiness. We all get high together, joints and other drugs get passed around like candy. George tries to shove a blunt into Hann’s mouth and the both end up giggling like little children. The microphone I attached to our stereo blew out before I tested it, tapping it like the idiots we are at the start of our jam sessions, just because. I take a drag in from my doobie and then I start to sing a tune that went something along the lines of “She had the face straight outta magazine”. It had something to do with robbers.

I swear to God that I'll add more to this later. I sort of like how this ended, but right now I don't really know how else to go about it. I posted each part one after another because I just wanted to put this all out there before I would regret writing it in the first place. I know this entire thing probably sucks. The Smokesters will return soon!