Part 1

Ashley's P.O.V

"Time for school!" I said i hate it when my alarm clock is getting jealous of me and my bed. I stood up and fix myself. After, i went down for breakfast.

"What's for breakfast?" 

"Your favorite, Pancakes"

I smiled and go to an empty chair and sat down. Pancakes are my favorite food. I ate almost 5 and a half even though I'm not hungry. I slid 2 Pancakes in my plate then after i slid 2 more. Dang! I'm full. Dear stomach, 1 more please! After eating i said my goodbye to mom and find my way to go to Amber. Amber is my bestfriend since the first grade. Whoah! we're also neighbors but they moved 10 blocks away. 

"Hey Amber!"

"Hey Ashley!"

"help me, I have a plan!"

"Greyson?" 

I nodded and walk directly to school. 6:52, 8 more minutes before school starts. I'm too early. Me and amber walk straight to our class. We have the same class until the last. I have the same class with Greyson too. OMG! I'm damn so lucky! 

"So what's the Plan?"

"Okay, So I was thinking to give Greyson uh... love letter. Uhm do you know his locker number?"

"Ohh... sounds great. Yeah his locker number is 256"

"Thanks amber!" I smiled

"No problem. Wow just wow! your doing everything to get that boy, what if he rejected you?"

Amber Asked me. My jaw dropped. What if that happened?! But i know he rejects me. But I'm still doing these kind of stuffs.

"Hello?"

"huh?... uhh yeah i mean I know he don't like me. I just want to make him realize how much i love him"

We arrived on our classroom exactly 7:00. WHAT!? does this mean we walk like 8 minutes ago?! We're walking very fast and this is what we get? We're not even turtles! As soon as we arrived we went to our chairs. I saw Greyson with his group of friends. Ohh my Gosh!! He looks very hot! I mean yeah! why not? with the jacket?! I'm melting!

"Bring it on bro!"

One of Greysons friend speak up and Greyson just stared at me like he wants to say something. Instead Greyson and his group of friends went to their seats. OhhmyGosh!!! I think my plan won't work. Dang!