Part 3

Greyson's P.O.V.

I took a bath and fix myself. I put a skiny jeans and a Polo shirt with a leather jacket and a pair of converse. I also Apply some gel for my hair. After doing these stuffs i went down for breakfast.

"What's with the outfit bro?" Alexa Asked,

"Nothing. isn't it cool?"

"i don't think so"

Here we go again Alexa, don't embarrass me!

I slid some eggs on my plate and put some rice for breakfast. Man! I'm getting fatter I always eat heavy breakfast. After eating, i said my goodbyes to them and made my way to school. As soon as i arrived Amber Approached me.

"Hey Grey, could we talk?" Amber Asked,

"Sure why not?"

"Uhm, so Grey i was wondering... why do you treat my bestfriend like that? I mean she's doing everything for you but-"

"Ashley"

She nodded

"Okay, don't tell her but i don't like her. I love someone else..."

Oh Dang! it really hurts saying that. I hate her! no I love her! No I hate her! I don't know!

"You're driving me crazy!!! Are you serious?"

I'm not serious okay? It's just that I don't know the feeling. Hope she understands but i can't tell her everything!

"Amber, you don't understand just don't tell her."

"I-I won't"

She said, I know it's very hard for her. But... no choice. then... she walked out. I hate breaking a girls heart. Greyson are you crazy?

Amber's P.O.V.

I talked to Grey A while ago and i so can't believe what he said! Ashley is beautiful, kind, a good friend but why did he rejected her?

I went directly to my class. Ashley is there I sat beside her. I so freaking don't know what to do. 

The bell rang and it's already Lunch.

"Amber, you're not being talkative lately. Is there any problem?"

Of course! Why are you so freaking trying hard on Greyson?!?! Just accept the fact that he don't likes you!

"nothing..."

this is so not gonna work! what's happening in the world right now?! Great! I'm in trouble!

"Amber do you want some snacks?"

"Yes please thank you."

Ashley's P.O.V.

It's lunch time. Amber is not been talking lately. What's happening to her?

"Amber, you're not being talkative lately. Is there any problem?" I asked her

I just don't want to see her upset.

"nothing..."

ohh or just maybe she's tired or something. (:

"Amber do you want some snacks?"

"Yes please thank you."

I think i'm right, she's just tired or something.

I made my way to the canteen and ohhmygosh! I can't believe what i saw!