Part 5

Ashley's P.O.V.

"Are you serious?" I asked

"Yes. I'm so sorry for sometimes i ignore you." Greyson said

"Greyson, it's okay." I said 

"Friends?" He asked

I smiled. Okaay We're just friends okaaaay. (:

Few weeks, me and Greyson started hanging out. He always treat me lunch. We're walking to school together. We're getting close...

Until...

"Ashley, I can't go lunch with you, I have something to do. Sorry" He said

"It's okaay, I understand" I said hugging him

"I gotta go." He said

I Agreed. I have no choice

The next day

'Knock! Knock!'

"Coming!" Lisa said

Lisa opened the door and i gave her a quick hug.

"Hey, Aunt Lisa is Greyson there?"

"Uhm, He's with Brittany. Sorry sweetie you can go inside if you want to wait for him."

My heart shattered into Gazillion Pieces. He's with Brittany? Why didn't he told me? 

"Uhm, no thank you Lisa, I'll just go home." I smiled

Oh gosh! I swear, I'm really good at these things. But why? Is that the reason why don't he want to go out lunch with me? I bet that's the reason. Why didn't he toldd me. I thought we're friends.

Greyson's P.O.V.

"Thanks Brittany, I gotta go now. Maybe my mom is waiting for me."

"Oh, Welcome. Sure bye. see yah!"

As soon as I got home, My mom approached me. 

"Grey?"

I wonder what's the problem.

"Yes Mom?"

"Can we talk?"

"Uhm... Sure"

"Ashley came here earlier, She's looking for you"

"What did you told her mom?"

"I told her that you're with Brittany and then I told her to come in but she refused. She's good at acting I swear. I can saw it in her face. She's about to cry oh I mean she's teary eyed"

"Maybe she's... J-Jealous" I stuttered

"Ohmygosh Greyson! Did Brittany seduce you? Why are you being like that?"

"Oh Mom! That's true! She's jealous of me and Brittany!"

"How come Greyson?! You're not like that before!"

"Oh I'm sorry mom! I just h-hate her!"

Mom was so shocked when she heard the last two words. I ran upstairs and think. Should I tell her? Or still not yet? No! I should tell her! This would hurt if i did! UGH!!

--- next morning ---

I gazed at my clock and it's already 6:30. I fix myself and then go downstairs. I don't feel like eating today. I need to eat but i don't want to so i decided to skip breakfast for today. I kissed my mom on the cheek. I said goodbye and walked to school. I arrived exactly. So then i just sat there without talking to anybody. Should I tell her the truth?

"Good Morning Class!" Mrs. Wellington said

Everyone Greeted her with a wide smile on their faces except for Ashley. what's the Matter?! I need to tell her. This hurts but I should tell her.

Ashley's P.O.V.

"Ashley!"

Someone's calling me. I looked back to figure it out who it is. It's Greyson. What's his problem?

"What?" I shouted in a sarcastic way

"Uhm can we talk?"

I nodded

"What do you want to talk about?" I muttered and rolled my eyes. Not playfully but SERIOUSLY.

"Uhm, I-I have something to tell you."

"what?"

"Look Ashley, I'm so sorry b-but..."

"BUT WHAT??!?!?!" I said shouting at him. 

"I think... You should know this... I-I-I'm so sorry b-but I still don't like y-you. It's j-just a Dare. I just pretended to like you. I love Brittany. I'm so sorry. B-but you're still my friend. We're still friends"

"What the hell Greyson! Your so mean! I wish i didn't love you! You broke my heart! What the Hell!" 

I cried and ran. I can feel that he's chasing me. i ran and ran and ran until i reach the park. But still he catch me. What the hell is his problem?!

"I'm sorry you don't understand everything!"

"Well, I do understand everything. You love Brittany and you hate me. You hate me because I love you. You hate me because of everything. You made me love you more but you just made me a fool. You made me a fool and that's because of a stupid dare! I'm ugly and i know it! You don't need to show it to me cuz i know it OKAY!"

i shouted at him as a tear roll down my cheek.

"Ashley, Listen you don't understand. It's not that"

He's about to hug me but i reject it.

"No Greyson. That's it!"

I walked faster. But still he catch me. He hugged me from behind and his hug is very tight I can't breath. I tried to get out from his hug but i can't. His grip are too tight. 

"Greyson let me go! I can't BREATHE!!!!" 

"I'm sorry...!" He whispered

"Greyson let me go!"

"I won't unless you make me explain" He hugged me tighter

I tried to get out from that hug and finally I broke free. Gawd! I can't breathe!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for not updating! I'm suuuuper busy! I'll try to update it later or tomorrow okay. (: