Part 7

Ashley's P.O.V.

Morning Again. As soon as i woke up, I remember of meeting Justin it's getting me more excited. It made me smile though. but suddenly I remember of Greyson breaking my heart. it's absolutely sad.

I'm going to meet my bestfriend Amber for today. So i decided to take a shower and fix myself. As sson as i finish I went down and see my mom watching TV

"Hey mom! I'm going to the park and meet Amber at the park later after lunch."

"Before of thinking that, Eat your breakfast first and so you can go."

I ate my breakfast and it's only 10:30 in the morning. I went upstairs in my room, I checked my phone and it has a new message

1 new message from Greyson

Bitch! Why the hell is he texting me?

-- Convo --

Greyson: Hey Ashly Goodmorning. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. :( </////3

Ashley: You jerk! You just played with my heart i hate you!!!

Greyson: Ashley please let me explain. You don't understand everything.

Ashley: I do understand everything. You made me a fool. Yeah I'm completely obsessed with you but it doesn't mean that you'll play with my foolish heart!

Greyson: I would do anything for you to forgive me!

Ashley: I don't care! Do what you want! GET A LIFE!

-- end of convo --

Greyson's P.O.V.

You're a jerk Greyson! Why did you just did that to her! Wait what?1 OMG Grey. NO! You have Brittany already but UGH! I don't know

"10:45?! Why is it so early?" I said to myself staring at my wrist watch. i'm bored here. I wanna go to the park.

"Hey mom. I'm goingto the park okay?"

"Sure, Be Careful."

I will." I said kissing my mom on the cheek.

Ashley's P.O.V.

It's just 10:45. But i think I wanna go to the park early. I wann feel the fresh air!

I can see the kids playing at the park. Fresh air is hugging me. "I love it here!" I went to a bench and sat down. I puul my iPod out from my pocket and put it into music and Plugged-in my earphones in my ears. After a few minutes someone tapped my shoulder. I face to see who it was and it was GREYSON. What a co-incidence!

"Let me explain." He mumbled. What the heck is he doing here?! Can't he see I'm feeling the fresh air?!?!?!?!?!?!

"Why would i let you?" I said smirking

"Because it's important and you need to" he seriously said

"I know, because of that stupid dare?! I already understand. No need to." I faked-smiled him and put back my earphones on my ears.

But suddenly he pulled me to a place...

A/N: I know it's short. I'll try to make the next part longer. (: