𝐁𝐨𝐰𝐥 𝟐 : 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲

🔱

🔱

A tale as old as time narrates this story of love and loss. A love so magical and pure, it made even the idea of grief sound like a realistically enchanted fairytale. A love that knew no bounds and a story that will go on until the very end of time. The story of Shiva and Sati.

Long long ago, the divine feminine energy forgot who she truly was to take a human birth after the blessings of the God of Creation, Brahma. When she first opened eyes on Earth, the world identified her as the daughter of Daksh Prajapati, Brahma's son. She was named Sati.

As time passed, the little infant grew up, but ever since childhood, Sati adored Shiva. She loved to hear the mystical tales and legends associated with him. Finding herself lost and entranced by the God of Gods, Mahadev Shiva, she found herself worshipping him as a child, unaware of what destiny had in store for her.

🔱

Nicola's fingers shivered as they stroked the cold glass surface of the empty photo frame that once held their picture

A scream of anguish escaped her lips and she chose to argue with his missing picture, telling him how wrong he was. For he was never truly gone, unlike he had promised. Assuring her that soon it would be like he never existed, she remembered the way he had removed their photo from this very frame, taking it apart in an instant. Tearing it into unfixable pieces, as if mimicking Nicola's broken heart, which was much in the same state now.

She tried to disremember but it was impossible to forget the haunting image that once sat proudly inside the frame which she had now clutched closer to her heart, as if trying to fill the warmth that had suddenly disappeared from her life with its cold touch. As if her silent prayers had just been answered, she felt a ray of heat on her back, slowly dawning on her that it was morning already.

A new day, a new chance, a new bowl of ice cream awaited her today.

Trying to fathom how time flew whenever she would sit to think about him, she sighed and stretched her hand to place the empty frame back on the bedside table when a strange image caught her eye.