Chapter 1

"Love has no boundaries." - Andrej Pejic  

***

"NO! PLEASE NO! JUST KILL ME!" Screams of terror could be heard reverberating within one of the rooms of the underground facility of the mansion. The screams went on for hours on end until it finally stopped. The automatic doors of the room opened and came out a tall young man with sharp bewitching features along with raven black hair and glacial aquatic eyes. His clothes covered in blood, a wide grin plastered on his face.

The young man's name is Gabriel Rothschild. Gabriel Rothschild is a genius, he's manipulative, sly, has no morals and does whatever he wants. Gabriel is spoiled by birth his parents give him practically anything and everything, even if it means kidnapping people for his sadistic experiments. In exchange for his gory pleasures he is not allowed to be known to the public and must give positive results when conducting experiments like mutation, regeneration, robotics, splicing, ect. Hence why the Rothschild empire is the richest and most powerful among the underworld elite where even the government can't touch them. He stays in a far away private estate in the mountains owned by the Rothschild which can only be entered via helicopter and permission by the Rothschild security air force. Gabriel never had any interest in leaving his private mountain well that is until he met her.

"Young master, Master has already sent the second batch of "patients" for this month." Said a middle aged man wearing a lavishing head butler attire who's holding stacks of folders with the patients' information.

Gabriel sat down on his work desk. "Put it here on the table. Let me check on my new play mates." 

The Butler put down the documents then went to the side to await the Young Master's orders. Gabriel takes one of the folders and opens it, the first thing he sees is a picture of a young fair skinned woman with tantalizing emerald eyes and her seductive maroon lips curved up into a smile. "Yvonne Putin." He whispers under his breath. He scans her information and his lips turns into an ear splitting grin. "How interesting, bring patient #689 to me."

The Butler gave a small bow then head to retrieve the patient, after a few minutes the Butler came back with a cage in tow, sitting inside is the young woman named Yvonne Putin. Gabriel approaches the cage while Yvonne looks at her surroundings in obvious interest, when she was being dragged along the corridor she saw strange things in glass tubes, even technology she has never seen before. When they finally arrived Yvonne settled her gaze on G abriel, they assessed one another as if deciphering what's in each other's their minds. Yvonne broke the silence by tilting her head a bit to the side then asks in an amused tone. "What's your name?"

' She loos like a puppy' Gabriel thought, he didn't say anything but his smile grew wider, Yvonne didn't mind his lack of response but let her eyes wander and survey the room that she is in. She saw the two meters in length glass tubes that contains deformed human beings, her eyes lit up in excitement. "Will I become like them? I'm so excited!" 'Will I become one of his experiments? I wonder what use he has of me? I've only ever watch these in movies, I didn't think it would happen to me! I feel somewhat euphoric' Yvonne thought for she was a weird one herself, she was always interested in the art of experimentation but alas it was against the world's morals, she didn't think she would experience something she's always dreamed of first hand.

Gabriel was blown away at her reaction for this was the first time a patient who wasn't afraid of him or the monstrous things they saw. He found it strangely exhilarating as if he had found something that would finally understand his passion, this was the start of something dangerous.