Chapter 4

"Young Master, may I intervene? You have not had dinner yet, and you also did not eat lunch, this is harmful towards one's health." Butler George suddenly reminded Gabriel when he was in the midst of talking to Yvonne.

"Is that so? Times seems to be faster than usual." Gabriel said while looking at Yvonne.

Yvonne stared back at him with a visible happy smile on her face. "Well "young master" you should go ahead and eat." She jokingly said.

Gabriel was silent for a moment before saying, "Why don't you join me?."

Yvonne was dumbfounded for a moment before quickly collecting herself. "Are you going to let me out?" Gabriel never asked her to eat with him ever since she got here a several days ago.

Gabriel gives a beaming smile his eyes dancing in glee. "Of course not."

"Maybe I should eat alone then." She jokes.

Gabriel's eyes darkened in mischief. "Sweetheart you don't have a choice in the matter."

Yvonne shivers under his gaze. "Awe, okay fine."

"George please prepare Miss Yvonne's favorite dishes." Gabriel ordered.

Yvonne raises her left eyebrow in question. "My favorite dishes? Your informant is quite capable, even such irrelevant things they submitted."

Gabriel let out a laugh. "Why of course, I need every detail of my patient. No matter how small, it helps when I make psychological tests. Or when I have the mood to break their mind in the most painful ways."

Yvonne giggled then looks at Gabriel in admiration. 'Never have ever met someone like him, how exciting. I wonder if he's currently playing with my mind?'

***

Laughter echoes throughout the room, two people could be seen enjoying each other's company as they talk.

"Amazing! I didn't think it could be that fun diving in the depths of the ocean. Say, were you not terrified?" Gabriel asked.

"I cannot say I wasn't scared but the thrill of it all overcame any lingering fears." Yvonne admitted with nostalgia in her eyes.

"I'm impress, such a daredevil you are, it makes me want to try deep sea diving." Gabriel's eyes shines in wonder and want.

Yvonne smiles gently. "Well no one's stopping you."

Gabriel was stunned for a moment, he paused in sudden realization, as if finding all the answers to all the mysteries of the world. He instantaneously stood up, excitement radiating off of his body. "You're right! No one is stopping me! I could go deep sea diving, sky diving, rock climbing and all the other things that you've done! And no one will be a bale to stop me."

Yvonne gave a hearty laugh. "Yes, yes you can! If you want you can even travel the world! Discover things with your own eyes, experience everything personally!"

Gabriel stares at Yvonne 'This girl, I wonder.' "Why don't you come with me?"

Yvonne stops laughing and stares back at Gabriel they stared at each other as if everything else didn't matter like they have all the time in the world. Yvonne's lips quirk up in an arc. "Well travelling in a cage doesn't sound so appealing." She jokes.

Gabriel laughs loudly in a carefree way. "It's decided then you will be coming with me."

Yvonne is taken aback. "You're not going to really travel with me in a cage, are you?"

"Of course not, you'll be handcuffed with me! Either it will be sky diving or deep sea diving we'll be chained together. "

Yvonne stared stupefied at Gabriel. "You're a psychopath!"

"I'm not, I'm more of a sociopath which is worse than a psychopath." Gabriel said with a smirk.

"You know yourself well." Yvonne comments.

"You know, I've been wondering..." Gabriel trails off.